FX Scalper PX4 - page 7

Anyone did forward testing?

Did anyone do forward testing on this?

Forextrades:

I used the GBPUSD pair on 1H chart. Also use the optimized settings suggested in previous posts.

Dr. Richard:

So What's the magic number?

no one is following up with this EA?i play around with the stop loss,from 30 pips to 15 pips, and trailing stop is around 15 pips, target set higher from 60-100, the result is amazing. hope more people will do forward testing at this EA,as i can only test it with GBP/USD. now.

i set stoploss 30,takeprofit 20 and trailing stop 6.

with 5 win and 2 lose.seem nice!

{ "results": [ {"date":"1326296278","module":"mql5.com.ru.forum","id":"3_5862","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/5862","author_name":"Fastinvoy","author_login":"Fastinvoy","title":"Помогите создать советника"},"text":"Советник для открытия двух ордеров по двум разным парам, с магик номером ( для работы нескольких советников в терминале), с закрытием по общему профиту этих двух ордеров, и открытие сразу новых двух ордеров в ту же сторону ( между открытием двух новых ордеров пауза в 1-2 сек, там где то указать в коде, где менять тайм аут на открытие). Тейк профит, время работы, пары по которым открывать, магик номер, только покупка, или только продажа -- в настройках советника, можно прямо в коде, с анотацией."}, {"date":"1552293330","module":"mql5.com.ru.forum","id":"3_306262","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/306262","author_name":"Evgenii Kasimov","author_login":"Forest52","title":"Нужен советник или код....... Помогите пожалуйста"},"text":"Всем доброго дня. Может завалялся у кого. Нужен советник, который открывает ордер (buy/sell) на 2-х валютных парах. (можно и на одной). И как только данный ордер закрывается (по тейку или руками) советник сразу открывает другой ордер по этой же паре. Т.е. он следит за открытым ордером и после его закрытия открывает следующий"}, {"date":"1455646901","module":"mql5.com.ru.forum","id":"3_72893_2265904","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/72893/2265904#comment_2265904","author_name":"GIM","author_login":"9600328577","title":"Кто сможет помочь с роботом, почему не работает?","avatar60x60":"https://c.mql5.com/avatar/2015/12/5683C268-146B.jpg"},"text":"Я при установке советника на график настраиваю чтоб ордера открывал только в одну сторону, по тренду и по нескольким парам, где то покупка, а где то продажа, надо чтоб закрывал все сделки по общей прибыли"} ], "error":"ok" }

setting time

in this EA i want to make the EA trade 24 hours can u advice how to change the time ? and in its default written setoff 6 EST it means the EA will stop trading at 6 EST?? thanks in advance

I took the source code from above (and fixed it a bit to not take care of my other trades) and run it. It seems that it make a trade on the tracement of the prices, which its ok. My problem is that the bad trades dosen't apear on the backtest. I know that it could be a problem of MT4. But how can I do the test if I got different results?

Eli did u meant this attached EA?

How strange,

I do not why the test results of the same?

Files:
alimjan.gif  20 kb

very strange

My backtest results also differ from yours

Files:

Please, please, forward test results ONLY. Backtests are of useless value to me.

If you can produce the results that were tremendous then show me some forward demo test results and I will run the EA on my live account with alpari for testing and publish results, provided you can do this and tell me the settings used.

FseXy:
Please, please, forward test results ONLY. Backtests are of useless value to me. If you can produce the results that were tremendous then show me some forward demo test results and I will run the EA on my live account with alpari for testing and publish results, provided you can do this and tell me the settings used.

All this ea does is open a buy if the rsi is under 20, and a sell if the rsi is over 80, takes a couple pips and scrams. Nothing more, nothing less. You cant view the code, but the author posted it in another thread somewhere. Watch out !!

Reason: