Candlestick pattern recognition - page 2

hi

aneed25:
hi there..

is there any chance to have an indicaor showing the candilstick...

i mean like harami .. doji star.. all those stuff inside the chart???

same as the metastock???

please help

I think pattern recognition indicator is your answer , it's only draw a text on the candlestick

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

thnx

thnx for help

Is there a candlestick pattern recognition indicator with alert?

Hi vladv,

Indicator on post 6 of current thread have alerts.

Candlestick pattern indicator required

Hi, could anyone program an indicator where:

short arrow - present candle has high higher than previous canlde and close below previous candle

buy arrow - present candle has low lower than previous candle and close above previous candle

?

Pattern Recognition Modification Request

I am asking for the skills of a coder to modify the Pattern Recognition Indicator for candlesticks. I would like to have it modified so only Doji Morning Star,Doji Evening Star,Morning Star and Evening Star are the only ones that give off an Audible Alert. Currently you can't choose which pattern alerts-the alert is either on or off even though you can turn-off the visual alert for each pattern. I THANK any coder who is willing to do this in advance. I am attaching the version I would like modified as the other version I understand has bugs that this version has fixed. Thank You.

Files:

This is a ex4 file, it cannot be opened and edited.

Unless you have the mq4 file, there isn't much to do.

Did you get this from IBFX tools?

I got it from this site. I am attaching the MQ4

Files:

Oh,BTW-Thanks.

a question...

Hi. Glad using this forum. I just read your posts. Are you developing some new software? I know there are many of them and those fit exactly with my needs. What would you offer over the usual functions and tools?

Hope to enjoy your developments

Scope25

Reason: