HedgeHog System & EA - page 13

looks good will forward test it thanks

hi all

i have backtested the system manually from 2006.01.02 to 2006.07.03.here is teh result:

Pair : EURUSD

Spread = 2 pips

StopLoss = 52 pips(50$)

TakeProfit = 12 pips(10$)

all positions had been opend @ 00:00 GMT

all open positions has been closed @ 23:45 GMT

here is the balance curve and attached is the spread-sheet.

Files:
hedghog.rar  12 kb

confused

According to your spreadsheet you would not have enough funds to place the required trades on the 4th may, am i reading you correctly?

paul5550:
According to your spreadsheet you would not have enough funds to place the required trades on the 4th may, am i reading you correctly?

hi

u r dead right.as u can see in the spread sheet i have highlited the trade that u say as a uncommon one and od course there is another one in 2006.03.24 thats is un common lotsize.ant way the system is generally profitable and very logical maybe with deposit of 2000$(at least ) the problem be solves besides i', relativly new in the system and other guys like graham should check this out too.

any way just my 2 cent

best regards

mimi

hi mates

just want to say.stlil live testing.........

Files:
desktop.rar  8 kb

Anyone still running and/or testing this system? I am interested in real-time testing results with the market as it has been lately,

Thanx,

GK

Please forget this

There are a number of Martingale fans that do not agree with my opinion, and that is that ANY Martingale will eventually break your account. It may do well for several years and then within one day you are broke. I have backtested every Martingale system on this forum along with others, with data going back to 1999, using countless different settings. Every single one EVENTUALLY broke the account. Unless you have 50k of spare cash laying around and trade micro-lots (pretty poor return on investment), look for a simple strategy that has a positive expectancy and add lots as your equity grows.

WNW:
There are a number of Martingale fans that do not agree with my opinion, and that is that ANY Martingale will eventually break your account. It may do well for several years and then within one day you are broke. I have backtested every Martingale system on this forum along with others, with data going back to 1999, using countless different settings. Every single one EVENTUALLY broke the account. Unless you have 50k of spare cash laying around and trade micro-lots (pretty poor return on investment), look for a simple strategy that has a positive expectancy and add lots as your equity grows.

Agreed, that's why some of us that still use the system migrated over to the stepping system.

Martingale in its raw form is dangerous.

GK

Reason: