Cross! - page 27

Price to ema crosses indicator
Files:
perun.gif  24 kb

And one more variation of it

Files:

There are a lot of ma cross indicators...all are for mt4. is there any for mt5(cross with alert)?

Indicator 2MA Good Cooked !

By default setting MA doesn't display on chart but it can set through indicator setting > colors

Files:
2ma.png  50 kb

freeka:
Hi there

I found a EMA cross indicator on this site (thanks for that) and have started using it. The problem I am encountering is that I am getting an alert being fired at random times, even when the EMA is nowhere near each other.

I have attached the indicator and a screenshot of the alert being fired. You can also see on the chart that there are arrows drawn by this indicator and it is drawing cross arrows where there are clearly none.

FYI regarding indicator:

The fast mode is 1,21,0 which is a EMA on close of period 21 as per the chart (red)

The slow mode is 0,75,0 which is a SMA on close of period 75 as per the chart (green)

The chart is also showing 200 SMA (blue) which is not relevant to the indicator.

Many thanks in advance guys and look forward to the suggestions.

Adi

Might try this version.

MTF MA cross with SHIFT

Hi all,

Do you have indicator: MTF MA cross with SHIFT? (with showing arrow)

Please share.

Thanks,

anton

anton1:
Hi all,

Do you have indicator: MTF MA cross with SHIFT? (with showing arrow)

Please share.

Thanks,

anton

anton

Try out this one : ma_crosses_arrows_alerts__shift_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen,

This indi is not accurate. Please compare with manual cross.

Thanks,

anton

mladen:
anton Try out this one : ma_crosses_arrows_alerts__shift_mtf_nmc.mq4

anton1:
Hi mladen,

Thanks,

anton

Anton, this is comparing a 5 by 13 lwma cross with shift = 1, looks accurate to me.

Files:

anton1:
Hi mladen,

Thanks,

anton

anton

Would you mind showing an example (with exact settings) where it is different from manual crosses?

Reason: