Forex Freeway - page 14

Hi can you send me your version, I see that you have implemented some arrow indications too..

Thanks

I thought I would try and adapt the Forex Freeway indicator and use RSX to see what happens. I am crap at programming but thought if I just change CCI wherever it appears with RSX, then that would do it.

I compile it and I get 8 "function is not defined" in this lot below

tmb1=iRSX(NULL,p1.ma,first_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmb2=iRSX(NULL,p2.ma,second_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmb3=iRSX(NULL,p3.ma,third_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmb4=iRSX(NULL,p4.ma,fourth_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr1=iRSX(NULL,p1.ma,first_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr2=iRSX(NULL,p2.ma,second_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr3=iRSX(NULL,p3.ma,third_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr4=iRSX(NULL,p4.ma,fourth_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

I then save with the errors and the indicator doesn't work, surprise surprise. Can someone tell me what else I need to do?? By the way, "applied" appears correct in the coding and not with the gap as above

Hey guys, here's an interesting idea. Maybe it would be possible to code the Forex Freeway2 in the same manner, without the support resistance lines. One could see the past easily then. Here's a link to what it sould look like:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page7

don.gading:
I thought I would try and adapt the Forex Freeway indicator and use RSX to see what happens. I am crap at programming but thought if I just change CCI wherever it appears with RSX, then that would do it.

I compile it and I get 8 "function is not defined" in this lot below

tmb1=iRSX(NULL,p1.ma,first_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmb2=iRSX(NULL,p2.ma,second_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmb3=iRSX(NULL,p3.ma,third_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmb4=iRSX(NULL,p4.ma,fourth_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr1=iRSX(NULL,p1.ma,first_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr2=iRSX(NULL,p2.ma,second_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr3=iRSX(NULL,p3.ma,third_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

tmr4=iRSX(NULL,p4.ma,fourth_columnRSXperiods,rsx.applied.price,0);

I then save with the errors and the indicator doesn't work, surprise surprise. Can someone tell me what else I need to do?? By the way, "applied" appears correct in the coding and not with the gap as above

ForexFreeway2-RSX is attached.

Here's what you needed to do:

It looks like you did this part. It's not actually neccessary to change the names of the variables, but it helps keep the continuity.

extern int first_columnRSXperiods=14;

extern int second_columnRSXperiods=14;

extern int third_columnRSXperiods=14;

extern int fourth_columnRSXperiods=14;[/CODE]

Since RSX isn't a built-in indicator, you need to use iCustom to call it. Use the Search funtion in Meta Editor to find out how to use iCustom.

[CODE]tmb1=iCustom(NULL,p1.ma,"RSX",first_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

tmb2=iCustom(NULL,p2.ma,"RSX",second_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

tmb3=iCustom(NULL,p3.ma,"RSX",third_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

tmb4=iCustom(NULL,p4.ma,"RSX",fourth_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

tmr1=iCustom(NULL,p1.ma,"RSX",first_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

tmr2=iCustom(NULL,p2.ma,"RSX",second_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

tmr3=iCustom(NULL,p3.ma,"RSX",third_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

tmr4=iCustom(NULL,p4.ma,"RSX",fourth_columnRSXperiods,0,0);

Hope that helps.

Keris

Files:

Hi

Since this indicator is great, I thought why not let the computer do the working, looking for best way to trade, while we can sit and relax .

So, I created this little indicator. Just attached it to one of your chart, and it will search to see if all CCI-50 for all currencies, pointing to the same direction. The parameter UseCurrentCurrency can be set to true, if you want to run it on the current currency only. If you want to run on all currencies, attached it to only one chart.

To make your trade at the correct time, see other indication to confirm the trade. See my attachment to make it clear.

Eli

Files:

You don't cease to amaze me eli

From what I understand, it doesn't plot anything on the chart itself, just sits there and then alerts with sound and text. Very clever! Thank you again.

Thank u my friend. This indicator just gave me EURCHF clear to go down... See what happened to it

elihayun:
Hi

Since this indicator is great, I thought why not let the computer do the working, looking for best way to trade, while we can sit and relax .

So, I created this little indicator. Just attached it to one of your chart, and it will search to see if all CCI-50 for all currencies, pointing to the same direction. The parameter UseCurrentCurrency can be set to true, if you want to run it on the current currency only. If you want to run on all currencies, attached it to only one chart.

To make your trade at the correct time, see other indication to confirm the trade. See my attachment to make it clear.

Eli

Thanks, Whats TF you prefer?

FF All

Thanks indeed for that eli, as i understand i must open the charts of currencies which i want to trade and attach the indicator to one of these charts ?? and how you did that the periods(15-30-50-240) in the freedom bars are written near the boxes and not on the up of the windows indicator?

Thanks again.....

elihayun:
Hi

Eli

Hi Elihayun

Yes, very very clever indicator..... The Multi-TimeFrame view seems to me the BEST base for quick / global vision....Should give ideas to some other programmers around, i hope.......Too many indicators still don't provide us this sort of view...

Just the 2 Pips of a TOTAL FX NEWBIE...., though...

Reason: