Recreation of shi_channel possible ?

here is exactly what i mean. Is there any way to mimic what the shi channel indicator shows by using common indicators ( ex. MA's, RSI, macd, scholastic, etc.., etc..) to show wether we are in a downtrend or uptrend and and how high. More specifically the shi_channel from the fxovereasy system. I use the shi_channel to trade within the lines and i've had great sucess.

I believe i can mimic the same rest of the indicators like laguerre and itrend thru common idicators like rsi and macd... But the key is the shi_channel, if anyone can mimic shi_channel it thru the use of ma's or whatever common indicator i will explain and show everyone how to use it on 15 minute chart and confirming with 1 hour chart. It works i've done test for 2 month forward testing so far i've had 15 wins 4 losses up 20% on $5,000 demo trading eur/usd usd/jpy eur/jpy and gbp/usd. I used 10 pip porfit limit and 25 pip stop loss, 50 pip stop for overnight trading. can anyone help ?

Files:

I don't have an answer to your question, rather I have one for you. I am curious as to why you want to do this? Is it so you can trade off charts that do not offer this indicator? or some other reason?

Thanks,

Nebula

Off the top of my head you might do a websearch on moving average envelopes, keltner channel, bollinger bands, ATR channel.

Yup, nebula you hit it right on the nose... I travel around alot and i wanna be able to use regular indicators to recreate the same thing. Bottom line it works for me and i'd like to simplfy it into a regular indicator and shows others why it works

Reason: