RSI & MA fully functioning EA - try it and improve on it.

Hi,

I'd like to share this EA I had made for me by a professional programmer.

This was from a trading system posted by a guy, tkimble, on FF. I was interested in it as a side project for a while but never let it off the back burner.

The document below explains all you need to know about the system and how the EA works - it's a pretty simple concept using the Rsi in tandem with a 50 SMA on the 30 min chart (but these are all variables which can be changed).

It'd be great if someone could take this, test it and tweak it into something profitable. From my forward test of around two months, it showed a profit on gbp/chf, gbp/jpy and eur/jpy but lost on gbp/usd. I'm not using it now but anyone is welcome to try and improve on it.

All the best

Michael

Files:

typo

Mistake in the document: the MAs are on the high and low not open/close

I was thinking more on the lines of improvement via diff time frames and settings but if you've got exp. coding and are interested in this ea, pm me and I'll send you the code.

michael dunbar:
I was thinking more on the lines of improvement via diff time frames and settings but if you've got exp. coding and are interested in this ea, pm me and I'll send you the code.

Did you code this EA?

wolfe:
Did you code this EA?

god no, I paid a programmer to do it

Reason: