EA on remote servers ? - page 13

There's really not a whole lot you can do. Dos attacks along with many other attacks are common place on the Internet and it's getting worse.

I've got my own server and for a while it was getting attacked all the time. I didn't take it personally!

I've since had it "hardened" - sounds dirty! - so it's OK now.

Sorry to hear about your problems though.

Lux

Alo alo,

Anyone has setup the mt4 with a specific procedure under a cpanel VPS ?

Thank you

B

Free VPS

Hi All,

If you are interested we are offering free VPS* ,as for being your IB,

VPS Details :

Virtual Dedicated Server

Operating System:Windows 2003 Net Edition

Bandwidth:500GB

Hard Drive:10GB

Control Panel:None

Software:Metatrader4 & No Additional

FTP Backup:None

RAM:512MB Guaranteed

Service Plan:None

Regards,

luxinterior:
There's really not a whole lot you can do. Dos attacks along with many other attacks are common place on the Internet and it's getting worse.

I've got my own server and for a while it was getting attacked all the time. I didn't take it personally!

I've since had it "hardened" - sounds dirty! - so it's OK now.

Sorry to hear about your problems though.

Lux

Yes get "hardened"..!! lol... honestly, anyone running a dedicated server without at least a very good "hardware" firewall, is just asking for trouble. I love trading from hosted servers. It's the only way to fly if you are using EA's and/or trailing stops. I just started using a dedicated security provider for all of my servers. They monitor your server remotely and fend off hackers in real-time. It's pricey, but a hack recently cost me about $10,000 because all my EA's went offline... so I decided to get even "harder"...

riffster:
Yes get "hardened"..!! lol... honestly, anyone running a dedicated server without at least a very good "hardware" firewall, is just asking for trouble. I love trading from hosted servers. It's the only way to fly if you are using EA's and/or trailing stops. I just started using a dedicated security provider for all of my servers. They monitor your server remotely and fend off hackers in real-time. It's pricey, but a hack recently cost me about $10,000 because all my EA's went offline... so I decided to get even "harder"...

Hi,

Which security provider are you using? thanks

HOW TO RUN Mt4 ON MY WEB SERVER

Hi How Can I Run mt4 Terminal On My Web server Can Any One Help Me Out

doragio:
Hi, Which security provider are you using? thanks

We are using this outfit:

Tata Communications

So far so good...

KIKAN:
Hi How Can I Run mt4 Terminal On My Web server Can Any One Help Me Out

Any standard Windows Server will work...

lock ups

I'm running a machine dedicated to running a few terminals. Occasionally one of them (different each time) just freezes and wont receive any data from the broker. I'm running MT 216. Anyone else notice the same?

I'm not talking about a remote server but about a local PC of mine

Reason: