EA for BBands_stop_v1 - page 6

blueocean:
Hi Igorad.

I shall be truly grateful if you could make a small modification to BBands indi

to read and trade it better, and ultimately reduce the number of false signals.

I have attached with mail a sample, please forgive me if its not to your standard.

Thanks

blueocean

blueocean,

can u post that indi?

thanks for sharing..

About the fisher

Does the fisher repaint itself after it has close out a bar?

trading hours

igorad:
Hi,

I've developed BBExpert_v1.

Try to optimize it for different pairs and TF.

Example of preset for GBP H1(MetaQuotes Server) you can find in archive.

Igor

can somebody add trading hours to this?

fxhst329:
can somebody add trading hours to this?

anyone ???

great ea,

some issues need to be addressed thou.

The trailing feature does not work correctly

there is no input on how large of trail you would like

there is no input for trading hours, if ur using the ea on larger time frames then it isn't a problem, smaller frames I like to limit to only a certain hours.

c0deZ:
great ea,

some issues need to be addressed thou.

The trailing feature does not work correctly

there is no input on how large of trail you would like

there is no input for trading hours, if ur using the ea on larger time frames then it isn't a problem, smaller frames I like to limit to only a certain hours.

Added trading hour feature and 5 digit mod the trailing stop for this Ea is actually the b band line of the indicator.

BBand EA

mrtools:
Added trading hour feature and 5 digit mod the trailing stop for this Ea is actually the b band line of the indicator.

Hi there mrtools

I really thought this thread was dead, howver glad to see that there is new version of the EA.

I posted (see post 50 please) a sample of rules and wanted the EA to do exactly that, does this new version cover all those points? I shall be grateful for you help.

kind regards

blueocean

blueocean:
Hi there mrtools

I really thought this thread was dead, howver glad to see that there is new version of the EA.

I posted (see post 50 please) a sample of rules and wanted the EA to do exactly that, does this new version cover all those points? I shall be grateful for you help.

kind regards

blueocean

This version i just added the trading times and auto 5 digit detection, to be honest didn't see your request, till you pointed it out, will see what i can do.

Regards

It is great to find this EA, I also find BBands useful..

Thank you for the coders here! I had used bbbands indicator 2 years ago, but definetelly after 2 months i get tired to look the screen in front of me and leave this very good strategy.Now i find that there are the EA on base of bbbands indicator.Amazing!

People, can you tell if somebody use this ea and what is the results, because i will return back to this startegy but this time with ea.

Will try to messaging my results asap.

Again thanks for the coders and idea's mens ))

Reason: