EA for BBands_stop_v1 - page 2

trishycamp:
HI- I cannot get this ea to run properly. It's saying that tracer program cannot load?

Unzip this file and place it in /include folder (do not compile it).

Files:
tracert.zip  2 kb

panamamike:
I would very much like someone to code this indicator into an EA. I have been trading these signals live on a 30 min chart on 6 pairs. I do not take the signal without confirmation. It has shown very good results over the past two months. I would be ecstatic even to have an audio alarm set up so that it sounds when the BB_Stops changes direction on the close of the bar.

Hi Panamamike what you use for confirmation?

Thanks

depends

for just 30 min time frame:

I use AMA, BB stops, and K1...in addition to plotting pivots. AMA, BB stops, and K1 must all give the same direction or the signal is valid/on hold until they do agree. In addition Fisher_Yur4ik, Hist_StepMA_Stoch and ADX also need to show the same picture. When they all point 1 way...look out huge gains. When the pic is not clear, I await clairty, and take the trade in the direction of the signals on the first touch of AMA after signal is given. If ADX<20 I take the signals for a 20 pt scalp only. If ADX is above 20 and climbing, I take half off at 100pips and use the BBstops signal change for exit on remainder. If I misses the original entry.....i look at a fresh signal on a smaller timeframe to enter. Hope this helps...the results have been very good the past two months...VERY GOOD.

Hello,

Can you attach us an image of visualization from mt4? Please

Im wondering if this re-enters on continuation of trend if bbstop or the intial or break even stop is hit ???

Here you go Bruno

I have not annotated a trade or anything, as it has been a crazy busy week of trading. Taking a look, it should be self-evident. I have the same setup running on another computer with 4 other currency pairs.

Files:
layout.jpg  369 kb

can't run the EA

hi,

i've tried to run the EA yet still can't figure it what's wrong..can anybody help?

zurivas:
hi,

i've tried to run the EA yet still can't figure it what's wrong..can anybody help?

follow the thread #12 from ND, and than edit the EA file and compile the EA file again, i had the same problem, but it working now. hope it help

Hi, I'm newbie here.

It's my first post here.

I want to know, who still use this EA?

Because I want to ask some question about this EA.

Thanks,

EA_Trader

panamamike:
I have not annotated a trade or anything, as it has been a crazy busy week of trading. Taking a look, it should be self-evident. I have the same setup running on another computer with 4 other currency pairs.

Could you post FisherYur4ik and Max bars to count indicators please

Reason: