New 3D ADX + OSMA Crossover - Need Help with code

After much trial and error I have come across a Great combination for signal entry. Recently I was able to get 15 of 19 winning scalp trades on the EUR/USD with this setup. I am just starting to learn the MQL4 language. Still have a ways to go to write a program or EA. Do have over 14 yrs. as a Trader in about all types of Markets. If I can get some help with this Indicator setup for an EA, I really think anybody can benefit from this. This setup does 3 things well. It gives an early signal, is accurate, and helps keep you in to Maximize the gain. I must mention though, on my scalp trades I have been using the 5 min and 1 min for entry. From what I have seen though, just using the 5 min, an EA should perform well.

Variables:

ADX 5

ADX 7

ADX 12

OSMA 10 24 7

OSMA 12 26 9

On the chart indicator Window:

1 Indicator Window: 3 ADX Superimposed with ONLY the 7 DMI lines showing. (make others = to background color). Then add the 2 OSMA'S over the top. Make the longer one a light color so some of it will show when there is a change or signal in the faster one. THIS IS THE MAGIC! This thing looks VERY powerfull using multi timeframes. For right now I think just using a 5 min should be very good FOR an EA. I really want to see this in EA form.

Start with My First "Grail" and replace the signal with your idea.