Trading simulators! - page 4

To close the order manually just select the ticket in separate window and move this ticket's figue a little and press F12. It is the same as you are moving stop loss/take profit but with ticket number only.

newdigital:
To close the order manually just select the ticket in separate window and move this ticket's figue a little and press F12. It is the same as you are moving stop loss/take profit but with ticket number only.

Got it! Thanks! Will have a look at Brain too if time permits...

Hello,

I have been using this simulator with the 4 majors successfully however; when testing with the currency GBP/JPY I attempt to place a buy/sell order I get the statement saying "not enough funds to open the position", when clearly there is. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks

utes49:
I have been using this simulator with the 4 majors successfully however; when testing with the currency GBP/JPY I attempt to place a buy/sell order I get the statement saying "not enough funds to open the position", when clearly there is. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks

Not enough money on deposit.

Try to increase demo deposit or reduce lot size. Make sure that default lot size is in magenta (red) color. You may change it of course. If i remember it is double click on desirable lot size.

Thank you,

newdigital:
Not enough money on deposit. Try to increase demo deposit or reduce lot size. Make sure that default lot size is in magenta (red) color. You may change it of course. If i remember it is double click on desirable lot size.

Thanks Newdigital for your help working just fine now!

need help

when i using it, vHistory and vTerminal didn't work well. vTerminal didn't show anything. did i do anything wrong?

thanks

allbesogood:
when i using it, vHistory and vTerminal didn't work well. vTerminal didn't show anything. did i do anything wrong? thanks

Use those two indicators in exact order I saw on the image: some separated indicator's window should be above the other indicator's separated window strictly according to the order (see image posted somewhere on this thread). Sorry do not remember which one above which one ... just find the image.

besides if you are using other indicators (Braintrading, EMA, and so on) which you want to test so do not save them in template: use template without your tested indicators and attach them in last moment only during the pause in visual mode testing.

Did you guys check out the MACD EA they provided as an example? I don't understand what is the significance of this and how to use it in my own EA. If there is an explanation, I would really appreciated it. TIA

need help

my problem to use this is there is nothing in the vTerminal area. is it same like you guys'?

Files:
002.gif  7 kb

allbesogood:
my problem to use this is there is nothing in the vTerminal area. is it same like you guys'?

In your image I see that vHistory separate window is the first one and vTerminal is the second.

It should be opposite:

vTerminal should be in the first separate window:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: