10 pips per day - page 2

pelele79:
No... is a system with name Venezuelan Investment Group. it take one position daily in four majors. Pedro Echenagucia

where i can find this system

pelele79:
No... is a system with name Venezuelan Investment Group. it take one position daily in four majors. Pedro Echenagucia

Can you give further details. Is this system for sale? if so how much.

eagle4x:
Would someone recommend and indicator and EA (preferably for

MT3) that would be fairly consistent in producing 10 pips per

day? Advise best pair/timeframe, times for trading.

Take 90% of your bad trades, and see if u have tha patiant, and not affraid of the lose u have, and u will see that u could get 10 pips from that.

or even better, do the opposite from what u think

Warning: 4x Made Easy User

TallP:
Here is a website that is about 10 PIPS per day www.club10pips.com they have a forum. Claims are unreal!

Noah DePhan is a 4xMade Easy user. I listened to him in the past. He uses an 80-pip stop/loss just to gain 10 pips. I have never traded his strategy even when I did own 4x Made Easy. I really do NOT recommend wasting $2995 on 4x Made Easy. If you want to give away that money, send it to me using Western Union!! LOL!!

I am glad that Noah has made that software work for him, but he is one of the few. Look at that Risk/Reward Ratio!!!

Candles work

eagle4x:
Would someone recommend and indicator and EA (preferably for

MT3) that would be fairly consistent in producing 10 pips per

day? Advise best pair/timeframe, times for trading.

After reading this thread, I think of an easy way to make 10 pips a day.

The idea is that:

[*]find 2 consecutive bars that close the same direction

[*]if the previous bar close in the opposite direction open a trade with the same direction of the 2 last bars

I wrote a simple EA to test it. I called it "Candles work"

It works on 1H.

I put it to work just today and have 3 winning trades.

Eli

Files:

candleworks

Hi Elihayun

First, I would like to thank you for the contribution

I wonder where is the stop loss in this strategy (candleworks) & what is the risk/reward ratio.In all cases, I will try it on a demo account & see what will happen,

bye

Elnisco

elnisco:
Hi Elihayun

First, I would like to thank you for the contribution

I wonder where is the stop loss in this strategy (candleworks) & what is the risk/reward ratio.In all cases, I will try it on a demo account & see what will happen,

bye

Elnisco

I wrote it just for academic reason. I got PM that told me that he put S/L to 60 and he got 5 winning trades and one lose. I am not using it, but I think that in chopy market it can work very well. The idea behind it is very simple, and most of the time it works nice

Hi,elihayun,very nice.Thank you.

Files:
snap2.gif  38 kb

Xuhui

What EA produce the results you presented above?

xuhui:
Hi,elihayun,very nice.Thank you.

I am really glad that it is working.

I am attaching new version. This version will not open an order if the last candle has long head or tail (most of the time it is a reversal point)

Enjoy

Eli

Files:
Reason: