Joining EA's with indicators

How can I join the output of an EA with other indicators - for example - if I have an EA that can give me a trend direction - and - this output would be delayed until another indicator gives me entry (to be taken upon the EA )? How can they be joined to one ea in Meta trader?

pip-gandalf:
How can I join the output of an EA with other indicators - for example - if I have an EA that can give me a trend direction - and - this output would be delayed until another indicator gives me entry (to be taken upon the EA )? How can they be joined to one ea in Meta trader?

you could make the Ea's into separate functions of one EA. For example:

if(OriginalEASignal()){

if(AdditionalCriteria()){

OpenOrder();

}

}

Creating EA for TrendStrengthEMA

Hey guys,

I just had a thought. How about creating an EA for the TrendStrengthEMA.

Setup details:

If the pair trend first bar is above the zero line, then send Alert

then if the 2nd bar is greater than the first bar but above the zero line then initiate BUY

If the pair trend first bar is below the zero line, then send Alert

then if the 2nd bar is less than the first bar but below the zero line then initiate SELL

To exit the existing SELL/BUY transaction details:

For the BUY - if the newest bar is 35% less than 2nd last bar, then initiate SELL to close the BUY position

For the SELL - if the newest bar is 35% more than 2nd last bar, then initiate BUY to close the SELL position

In regards to the calculations of the bars to give the overall height, those are the numbers we should use to determine the exiting of the BUY/SELL signal not the actual TS number on the side.

What do you think?

Read my reply to you in the Bunny cross question - or email me at :

eblasterasia01(at)yahoo(dot)com