Trend corelation. - page 2

correlation

Hello. I am interested in a MACD with the Dollar index signal represented in Green and the USD/JPY signal represented in Red. I know it sounds redundant but after a good deal of study it is not and shows me a lot of market correlations,clarifies what I am really looking at and points-out and helps me manage risk. It would be greatly appreciated.

Chart

I am atttaching a chart showing what I would like the end product to look like. All the Best.Quant

chart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am atttaching a chart showing what I would like the end product to look like. All the Best.Quant

Correlation

Hi,

Here is my correlation results.

B.

Thanks for the information. It just shows what I already concluded. I need the indicator to refine my entries. For example I entered into a trade in eur/jpy last night a little early causing a 61 pip drawdown that could have been avoided. I have a target of 141.50 and want the ride to be a smooth as possible. I just entered into a Citigroup trade with a target of 37-39.00 dollars;possibly a day early and the target not refined-the above mentioned indicator would help as I fade the stock down to $6.70 later on as the Dow moves down to 11,100. Thanks again and anyone that can reproduce the above chart into an indicator,thanks in advance for your hardwork. Quant

Reason: