Calling All Masterminds, Programmers, And Coders!!! - page 5

dont bother. these ppl are making a fool out of themselves. they just want to live out their dreams a day longer.

Fake indicators

Read somewhere here that i think it was supersignal indicator that was a fake it counted so it wouls be perfect if you looked at it in history does that mean that every supersignal is useless all the types ?

Also are there more fake indicators out there ?

best regards jgadefelth

I don't think there are any fake indicators, but rather indicators that re-paint. I've come across a lot of indicators that look amazing in the past, but aren't very useful live.

maybe i mean repaint they look in the future and paint the past.

how do i recignize indicatords like that ?

best regards

is the zigzag pointer also a painting indicator and are there more ?

best regards

jturns23:
I don't think there are any fake indicators, but rather indicators that re-paint. I've come across a lot of indicators that look amazing in the past, but aren't very useful live.

'Supersignals' looks at future bars - the only way you could emulate it's historical results (which are 100% perfect) would be to have a time-travelling buddy who knew what future prices would do! Leave it running 'real-time' and you will see that it continuously redraws...

It is coded to look at future bars, the guy that coded it agrees that it uses future bars, says he coded it as a joke and is useless for trading - but still, some newbies seem to be completely mesmerised by it.....

So yes, its results are absolutely fake!

jgadefelth:
is the zigzag pointer also a painting indicator and are there more ? best regards

All zigzags repaint, there is no way around it.

ok omelette are there more FAKE indicators that i can erase from my metatrader and save me some time and temper ?

best regards

jgadefelth:
ok omelette are there more FAKE indicators that i can erase from my metatrader and save me some time and temper ? best regards

I have come across a few over time but as I would have deleted them straight away, I have no idea now as to what they were called. Very few do what Supersignals does though...

have erased all supersignal and all zigzag and also some zu indicators they reminds of zigzag so might aswell take them 2 if someone knows anymore FAKE indicators pls let me know ?

best regards

Reason: