Candel Sticks Indicator and Filters - page 2

Looking for reversals is better than jumping in blindly, but you should consider using it with other indicators to confirm since the past always looks great...

Hello

Shahzadfx:
Thank you Orcale for an indicator.

Here is my observation.

Rgds,

SFX

Hi dear

i like this indicator that you showed in your post ,i like that it present the REVERSAL POINTS and it point to it with arrows...it looks interesting and usfull!!...

Could you please post here?

or somebody has it could he post it here please ??

thanks everybody in advance

Hi,

Could you please send me the indicator ?

Thanks n Regards,

MS

Shahzadfx:
Thank you Orcale for an indicator.

Here is my observation.

Rgds,

SFX

search for scan candle indicator

nobody know if exist or possible to do such indicator???

i put here an example about what i search and i think no complicate....

i am not pratice with code but here an indicator that give me signal new daily candle or 4h (depend where you switch graph) and scan some pair present in menu of indicator! From famous thread ozfx system!!!

Here price action indicator.....

what i dream is price action signal instead ozfx indicator....so without open every time pairs windows!!!

I hope this examples are clear even with my bad english....and i hope any coder man see this message....tank in advance!!!

spynamax:

i am not pratice with code but here an indicator that give me signal new daily candle or 4h (depend where you switch graph) and scan some pair present in menu of indicator! From famous thread ozfx system!!!

what i dream is price action signal instead ozfx indicator....so without open every time pairs windows!!!

I hope this examples are clear even with my bad english....and i hope any coder man see this message....tank in advance!!!

thanks spynamax,can u give advice where i can learn to use this price action indicator??

do u ever try ozfx signal?is it valid?

darkkiller:
thanks spynamax,can u give advice where i can learn to use this price action indicator?? do u ever try ozfx signal?is it valid?

Yes...the poblem is that price action indicator give you an history about some pattern and i search instead last candle information because i trade only from 4h daily and up!

Price action on high timeframe are good reliable....you can try on history the difference...i trade usually pin-bar after retracment 50/61,8% and stop loss at the end of bar!!! price action indicator give you other good pattern like dhlc(double high with low close) or dbhc(double bottom with high close) plus engulfing...good to trade!!!

I search possibility to have scan last candle of my forex+cfd menu on my whc platform that have more than 700 product to trade!

I trade ozfx in demo from a while and signal indicator is good and after i choose the best signal (retracment, divergence and pattern etc.) i hope someone can do this indicator that can scan list of product with pattern automatically like ozfx signal!!!

darkkiller:
thanks spynamax,can u give advice where i can learn to use this price action indicator?? do u ever try ozfx signal?is it valid?

something for pin bar trade!!!!

spynamax:

Hi all members, there is a new version of -OzFx Signals-.

OzFx Signals v1.7.mq4

What's new:

* v1.5 Modified by ydaudw. Show when the next bar emerge and fix AES duplication signal.

* v1.6 Modified by ydaudw. Add Squeeze-More signal.

* v1.7 Modified by ydaudw. Give options to customize period, filter and fix some bugs.

Credit goes to TEAM OzFx.

Enjoy.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Files:

spynamax:
something for pin bar trade!!!!

thanks spynamax share this ebook..thanks also to ethan for new indicator

Tunnel and C.P.R.

Tunnel indicator and Candle Pattern Recognition Indicator the CPR only works on IBFX.

Reason: