MMTS system

Anyone has any opinion on the MMTS system mentioned on this thread?www.korzec.ca

thanks.

Monika is a member and regular contributor to the Peter Bain Forexmentor Members Area. I am a little familiar with one of the versions of this system, its rules have been disclosed and discussed in the PB forum. It is based on trading the news realeases. Rules, I think, are something like this: wait until the US session news blackout is lifted (8:30 EST). Use 15m charts. Define the high and low range using the 15m charts between 8:30 and 9:00. Then take the breakout of the range. Your stop is the opposite side. The profit target is either 20 pp or another target based on technicals. I didn't know she was selling the system... Mr. Bain and a lot of his followers have high praise for the system. I'm not a fan of Peter Bain, but this system is simple and seems intelligent.

Thank WNW

I just purchased this ebook. There are a number of well researched short bar pattern and trendline setups that are used at specific times times of the day. The trendline setups are unique, I have never seen this concept before. There are also simple setups that can be used any time of the day. These setups are designed with specific targets and stops. Rules are pretty clear. There are also other setups based upon Fib retracements, oscillators, trendlines, etc. that may also be valuable, but the rules around these setups are more ambiguous. I am not a Fibo / price projection fan so they don't appeal to me, but they may to others. I am a born sceptic, but the price pattern setups have track records included which are pretty impressive. Worth $95? If it works, sure, we'll see.

Thanks for your detailed report. I may decide to get it too.

Maji

wanna share?

WNW:
I just purchased this ebook. There are a number of well researched short bar pattern and trendline setups that are used at specific times times of the day. The trendline setups are unique, I have never seen this concept before. There are also simple setups that can be used any time of the day. These setups are designed with specific targets and stops. Rules are pretty clear. There are also other setups based upon Fib retracements, oscillators, trendlines, etc. that may also be valuable, but the rules around these setups are more ambiguous. I am not a Fibo / price projection fan so they don't appeal to me, but they may to others. I am a born sceptic, but the price pattern setups have track records included which are pretty impressive. Worth $95? If it works, sure, we'll see.

wanna share the book?

I also have this ebook.... the MKS trendlines are just great.... not to mention the strategy to trade the action after news release....

I've made a short video detailing 3 of the MMTS systems at my blog.

You can view the video at www.4xtraders.co.uk

JH

It seems as though a few of you have been trading this system for a couple of weeks. What are the results so far?

Well, I guess you know my results.

I'm still trading it.

JH

Mmts2

Jetheat,

i dont understand you made the video on the 16th and in it you claim it was the first time you tried trading it. thats not much of a trial of a system for 2 days at least.

i am not trying bash you or the mmts system but i can see where it could have done really good in 2005 but since january we seem to be norrowing price. where it may not perform as well, and actully i want to get the book but afraid if i do it may not work as good and have wasted another 100.00 of which i coukld just chuck up as more education.

sorry i mean no harm in what i am writing just wanting to understand

pat

Reason: