Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 13

xard777:
I don't know if this will help but here is forex freeway.mq4 Xard777

thanks a lot but its better dejavu have a good PIPS DAY

Colors changing...

I noticed that nobody has anwered or had input in this particular thread for a while...but I thought maybe one of you guys had subscribed and might read this. I just downloaded and have started trading the money map grids using the 4ma with the regression set up. Can anyone tell me the significance of the "highways" getting darker green or red..i.e. what does that signify?

I just locked in 45 pips on the GBP/JPY using it and like it. I've watched the videos on the original money map grids that was being sold for mega bux, so I'm familiarizing myself on how to use it...just needed to know about the color changes. Thanks!

Pip Meister

Pip Meister:
I noticed that nobody has anwered or had input in this particular thread for a while...but I thought maybe one of you guys had subscribed and might read this. I just downloaded and have started trading the money map grids using the 4ma with the regression set up. Can anyone tell me the significance of the "highways" getting darker green or red..i.e. what does that signify?

I just locked in 45 pips on the GBP/JPY using it and like it. I've watched the videos on the original money map grids that was being sold for mega bux, so I'm familiarizing myself on how to use it...just needed to know about the color changes. Thanks!

Pip Meister

4 bars: 5 min 15 60 and 4hrs. If Bar is Lime Green, last 5/15/60min/4hrs price was up. If soft green = neutral.

If red = down, if soft red, neutral.

Grid are resistance and support inscribe in those time frame, acting as... resistance and support.

Hope it help!

Don't you guys find that the HAS MTF indi lags and repaints too much?

Hi

I have been studying and trading this system for years. I'm pretty good at it. I've posted how I'm using it right now (today) in conjunction with what ValeoFX has shown traders - see below post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163/page24

suk1000k

Gday mate,

I am using the

4PMA[1].Psars.Rgrssn.STD.V3

is this sufficient as is? ie do i have to modify it?? or is there a newer one about?

Also, IS there a link to the 36 1minute videos from the moneymap website? I have tried to get to them but dont want to give my details to them....

I use this with some Hull MA's and a MA (10) and it is not to bad! thanks!

Hi Mpower,

I was interested how you arrived at these figures / values ?

Please could you post and tell me?

Thanks

Kubera

mpower:
OK, let me clear some things up. The money map band sma values are the following:

7 sma's calculated for the following periods:

21, 34, 55, 75, 100, 144, 233

ifxgauge ma's indicator posted in this thread has the correct sma's MM uses.

The band shades values are incorrect. They are the following:

8, 11, 16, 27, 43, 75, 100, 144.

Band shades are calculated in the following way:

To the upside:

Lowest sma plus 8 gives you bsl up 0 bar, or the border b/n the white band, and the the lightest blue band. The white band is neutral, once we break the white band and go into the first light blue band we have an upside bias.

Lowest sma plus 8+11 gives you the next band level, or bsl up 1 bar.

Lowest sma plus 8+11+16 gives you the next band level, or bsl up 2 bar.

Lowest sma plus 8+11+16+27 gives you the next band level, or bsl up 3 bar.

Etcetera, etcetera.

The band shade levels to the downside is the opposite.

Now, there are some rules for overlapping of levels to the downside and upside that I don't know, but whoever programmed the indicator has it right. Or at least it seems to me that they are right.

I have attached the corrected indicator. I am fairly certain it is the exact copy of MM, the sma's indicator is correct. Can somebody fix the indicator so it shows the whole grid. For ex right now it is not showing the values of cable to the downside on 15 min and 1 hour.

One way to trade the indicator is what I posted in post #8, another is the rules for "clear roads" that seem very vague to me. Another rule is to wait for a break out of the bundle of sma's on 15 min and 1hour simultaneously and enter with a target the next cluster of resistances, etc, etc.

I have developed my own system that I trade, and I don't use this idea anymore for the simple reason that I don't have a clear idea of how to set my s/l, target, etc.

FFMoney map and emulator

Hi there,

Is there any Expert Advisor that emulates the Forex Money Map? I heard some script called FXGauge but I wasn't able to find it. Any advice?

Thanks,

Julio.

mpower:
Attached is a Word doc with my trading strategy. It works extremely well if you avoid data releases. It should work with 4 period MA since it is constructed in the exact same way--7 fibonacci momentum lines, 7 fibonacci bands. I refer to L1, L2, L3 for the moneymap. They correspond to MA1, MA2, MA3 in 4PMA. Now, the values of the lines and bands in 4PMA and moneymap are different, but that should'n matter. I guess the difference comes from the difference in data feed--1-3 pips.

The problem to me with trading with 4PMA is that it is very hard to me to see where MA1, MA2 are especially on the shorter time frames, or when they are within 1 pip of each other. Is there any way to check the exact values?

I am dying to create an expert advisor with my strategy applied to 4PMA and see how it does on the demo. I have high hopes... I am new to Metatrader, but I am going to start the lessons tonight. Any help is welcome.

Thanks a lot for your help folks. I was able to attach 4PMA easily.

I just came across these threads. I see its been a while since anyone posted anything on this thread. I've been working with the Forex Money Map system and was doing a little bit of homework when I came across a bunch of outside information, including what I've read here. I am going to keep things low at the current moment, only because of my involvement with them now. I am interested to test these indicators against what they use. I will report back once I've had a chance to inquire into all of this a little bit more.

I appreciate all the free contributions made to all our causes. What Andy Sherman is charging is way to much for a discretionary system like this.

Has anyone made any changes to anything recently?

I havn't used it in a long time. It was always an interesting way to trade, but I'm not sure it's any better than coin flipping. As I recall I didn't do enough testing to say. I was using the Metatrader version ofcourse..no way I'd pay for it.

Is Sherman still trying to sell it?

Reason: