NEW EA courtesy of Nicholishen

Thank you Nicholishen for your effort.

please try out this EA by Nicholishen

and give your feedback.

Lots of room for modifications.

try on Daily chart

thx to all in advance

iliaaz

I also would like to acknowledge Mohammed who gave me a similar EA. Thanks to both of you.

Files:

That's an impressive graph, however you did not indicate how long that was tested over, and what data quality the report indicated.

I suspect you ran it over default settings with the demo data which always produces inaccurate results. I ran it over pretty accurate GBP/USD data from July '04 that produces 90% modelling quality, and well unfortunately the results are quite the opposite , however if this was only intended for the USDCAD let me know (see attached results)

hi,

I tested it again from july 01 /04 to dec 31/ 05 on Usd/Cdn

Twicked the settings and here are the results.

Need to forward test it.

Files:

iliaazshareef:
hi,

I tested it again from july 01 /04 to dec 31/ 05 on Usd/Cdn

Twicked the settings and here are the results.

Need to forward test it.

I am curious, what settings did you tweak?

Thanks for the work on this new EA. Always nice to get more to test out. Preliminary results do not look good. I tested the EA out for the past year with default settings on the USDCAD and the results did not look good except for the past few months.

Perhaps we can tweek this to figure out what is going wrong?

Check out the results.

Files:
usdcadsea.gif  6 kb
usdcadsea.htm  130 kb

From what you can see, is the EA entering and exiting - as per the criteria that you have set forth?

can you please explain the warnings on the EA.

I would like to use trailing stop if it is not already used as per the warning.

Can I test more than one pair at a time?

I backtested on eur/usd 1 hr chart with buy above 0 and sell below 0 on the Macd.

thx

Nicholishen:
From what you can see, is the EA entering and exiting - as per the criteria that you have set forth?

hi,

I think it is not following the criteria when I started the forward test , please look into it and make changes as per required.

I don't think it is using trailing stoploss either.

Please write code for mutilpe pair testing and MM.

Reason: