Horizontal Line at Bar Open

I would like an indicator which draws a Horizontal Line for the Whole Day at Open Price of the Bar at the Time Input(chosen) by user.

Example: User attaches the indicator and inputs 2 AM est. Indicator draws a horizontal line at Open Price at 2AM.

Very similar to DayOpen.mq4 developed by Cucurucu.

Cucurucu has been kind enough to try and help me but unfortunately it doesn't work.

Though I am not a programmer, I tried my hand by changing the code in timezones.mq4 posted by gabroo_munda on another thread.

I am attaching both Indicators(which don't work).

I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Files:
dayopen2.mq4  3 kb
euro_open.mq4  4 kb

Hi

For me it's working the DayOpen2. The problem is that it loses the previous day values. For the current day, it works ok. Please see the chart.

If someone can make it to look like the first DayOpen (which keeps the lines from the previous days) it will be great. I'm not so good at programming indicators.

Bye.

Files:
dayopen2.gif  5 kb

daily close

does any one have an indicator that can plot a horizontal line on the daily close price

Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178682

and

Vertical/horizontal indicators (support/resistance, trading time, min/max or any):

- Alarm Custom Indicator For Horizontal Lines is here.

- Vertical Horizontal Filter (VHF): indicator is here (elite section).

- how to draw vertical/horizontal lines manually in MetaTrader: original thread is here.

- TradeTime_v2 indicator is here.

- TradeTime_v2a indicator with 'dead-zone' option (useful if you trade futures) is on this post.

- MktOpen: this indicator is drawing vertical lines on specific time or in market open sessions.

- 3@S & R Simple: the script to draw support/resistance horizontal lines.

- Reliable Trendlines: elite section thread with many trend lines or support/resistance lines indicators.

- MaksiGen_Range_Move: the indicator as part of MaksiGen Trading system; it drawing horizontal trend line and support/resistance lines, also - breakout lines. The same indicator with alarm is here.

- support/resistance for candles: original thread with discussion and some indicators.

- breakout indicators: the indicators are drawing horizontal lines on possible breakout levels.

- grid lines: the thread.

- disketmadu_LINES: horizontal lines indicator.

- BreakOut indicator: good indicator from cja

- daily_open_line indicator: very good indicator that draws a horizontal line from the opening price of the day. Good for traders who missed daily bar opened.

- Daily Open-SR Technique: interesting thread with some good indicators.

- WhitewaterLevels and WhitewaterLevels v Open indicators: this thread.

Period open line indicator

period_open_line.mq4

@tampa

hi there!

Would be posible to modify the Period Open line

• to show the price for open or close or low or high every X minutes and be plotted on every chart, 1 min, 5 min.. etc? 
  • to be able of starting at a certain time Y, in minutes, away from the beginnig of the day?

Thank you very much

Best regards!

Reason: