Useful indi for lovers of breakouts

Hello,

Mladen put this together, it works great, but I would really like it to calculate on the open, not the close.

Can someone have a crack at it for me?

Ta

Files:

Open

Malmesbury:
Hello,

Mladen put this together, it works great, but I would really like it to calculate on the open, not the close.

Can someone have a crack at it for me?

Ta

Try this i have altered the breakout and Alerts from Close to Open - i am not sure if this will do what you want??

whitewaterlevels_v_open.mq4

Useful indi

cja:
Try this i have altered the breakout and Alerts from Close to Open - i am not sure if this will do what you want?? whitewaterlevels_v_open.mq4

Just the job CJA.

And really quick, many, many thanks

useful indi

Hi Malm

Do you use this indi on Daily or 4H

Thanks in advance

Senbanda

Useful indi

senbanda:
Hi Malm

Do you use this indi on Daily or 4H

Thanks in advance

Senbanda

Hi,

I use it on H1

Files:
etiq.gif  19 kb

nice one

nice indicator...

Horizontal line ea Help Please

Have a good day everyone

This is what I want, if possible.

I draw a horizontal line on the chart mt4 anywhere on this line if the price if the closing price of the buy order will be opened. But the price is not gonna closing price. Price should be the opening price. So when the bar at the top of the line açılcak buy order.

For example, if the 1-hour chart needs to be opened at 10:00. The next bar openings are above the line again, only 1 is going to be an open process. If tp tp is going to arrive to the point. However, before I reached tp go back and hangs below the line is going to stop. So stop level is not clear. But the stop level or the first drop-down bar, opening the first bar closes below the line is going to be worth the stop.

This is going to be a semi-automatic way. Koyabilecek the line where everyone wants.

However the price does not touch the line. Never use the opening price.

If you have a friend I'd like to write such a code. everyone can benefit. Waiting for your feedback.

At this thread you have something very similar to what you described : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176382

Maybe it can help you

forcode:
Have a good day everyone

This is what I want, if possible.

I draw a horizontal line on the chart mt4 anywhere on this line if the price if the closing price of the buy order will be opened. But the price is not gonna closing price. Price should be the opening price. So when the bar at the top of the line açılcak buy order.

For example, if the 1-hour chart needs to be opened at 10:00. The next bar openings are above the line again, only 1 is going to be an open process. If tp tp is going to arrive to the point. However, before I reached tp go back and hangs below the line is going to stop. So stop level is not clear. But the stop level or the first drop-down bar, opening the first bar closes below the line is going to be worth the stop.

This is going to be a semi-automatic way. Koyabilecek the line where everyone wants.

However the price does not touch the line. Never use the opening price.

If you have a friend I'd like to write such a code. everyone can benefit. Waiting for your feedback.

Thank you cja

Reason: