Super Combo Day-Trading System - page 2

jorgeng:
If i'm running the mq4-file in 5-min i get constantly one green and one red bar. Could you give an example in attached chart when to sell and when to buy, or else we will have 100 trades a day on 5-min?

Hi,

i think it's for Day TF - "Day-Trading System"

the arrow appears on previous bar,wich mean at next bar you can sell/buy from the signals level.(buy from green level of previous bar,sell from red level of previous bar)

Cheers.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

i think it's for Day TF - "Day-Trading System"

the arrow appears on previous bar,wich mean at next bar you can sell/buy from the signals level.(buy from green level of previous bar,sell from red level of previous bar)

Cheers.

I don't know, in the pdf they are talking of 5-min and have a good chart on bottom.

Where's it gone!?

This indicator is pure magic - Why no posts for so long?

If anyone reads this - & if they know...Please let me know.

Very interesting system!I'll test the indicator,too.Thanks!

Super Combo

vladv:
Very interesting system!I'll test the indicator,too.Thanks!

Hi Vladv,

I use it on Daily charts -

Number of bars 10

SRB 15

Demo account for the last two months, & believe it or not...I haven't had a losing trade...Incredible!

Jeeves:
Hi Vladv,

Number of bars 10

SRB 15

Demo account for the last two months, & believe it or not...I haven't had a losing trade...Incredible!

Could you explain how you trade it, stop-losses, take-profits, etc.....

I loadedthe indicator and changed the settings as you have. In some cases, itlooks like both a buy and a sell would be activated if you entered where the red and green arrows show.

Jeeves:
Hi Vladv,

Number of bars 10

SRB 15

Hi guys,may be i am a stupid but is not clear for me......

do we go short at yellow line

do we take many trades during the day ? long and short ?

can you expalin the rules please ?

Thanks

ps i forgot....why some candles don't have the arrows ?

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  16 kb

Super Combo

Hi all,

I'm seeking the same answers as you guys.

I use it a very simple way:

As a Daily breakout

I use an indicator called 'Parabolic_4cNK' with only the long/short dots active - I 'Black' out the other two colours - & I enter at the price of the matching colour Psar:

Red Psar + red arrow = Short trade

Green Psar + Green arrow = Long trade

If the market is Ranging the signals will come thick & fast, then I use a TP of 80, an intial stop of 25, and a breakeven + 25.

If the market is trending the signals will be fewer. If no signal is given at the open of the next days bar, and the Psar continues in the same direction, I let the trade run, & exit at the close of the first bar that displays a signal.Then I place a fresh set of stop entries according to the new signal.

It's a very simple system, it works for me, & as I said - I've used it on a demo account for two months without one losing trade-Cable only.

Can you please post PSAR indi you're using and a pic showing a typical trade? The indi and a template would be nice.

Jeeves:
Hi all,

I'm seeking the same answers as you guys.

I use it a very simple way:

As a Daily breakout

I use an indicator called 'Parabolic_4cNK' with only the long/short dots active - I 'Black' out the other two colours - & I enter at the price of the matching colour Psar:

Red Psar + red arrow = Short trade

Green Psar + Green arrow = Long trade

If the market is Ranging the signals will come thick & fast, then I use a TP of 80, an intial stop of 25, and a breakeven + 25.

If the market is trending the signals will be fewer. If no signal is given at the open of the next days bar, and the Psar continues in the same direction, I let the trade run, & exit at the close of the first bar that displays a signal.Then I place a fresh set of stop entries according to the new signal.

It's a very simple system, it works for me, & as I said - I've used it on a demo account for two months without one losing trade-Cable only.
Reason: