Super Combo Day-Trading System

Hello people!

I found this trading system for tradestation and I was wondering if someone can make an indicator for mt4 for this. At the end of the file you will see the test results from tradestation and it looks promising.

Thanks in advance for any attempts.

McDuck

me again!

Can somebody please tell me what he thinks?

I believe with these ideas the "Volatility Breakout system" can be improved significantly.

Come on people!

Just remember the most succesful trading systems use similar methods and they are sold for $$$$.

Thanks

McDuck

The system you posted uses gaps. As forex is a 24 hour market, there are only a few gaps, most happen when the market opens on Sunday. However, someone can decide that a forex day is only between the open of Europe to close of US trading. In that case, there will be more gaps and the strategy can be formulated. However, it is beyond my capability to create a day between two given hours, so I can't do it. Rest of the rules are simple enough for me.

Hope someone takes up the challenge.

Maji

good idea !

indicator

Hi,

hope it's ok &).(the result is looking VERY good)

Cheers.

Files:
0__vbs.mq4  3 kb

ShadowWz,

can you please explain it a little? Where is the entry point?

Hi,

if you have arrows on bar it's mean at next bar you buy at green arrow level or sell on red arrow level.

Cheers.

Hi Shadow,

have you used this for trading? is it good?

Hi,

i really don't know,but i think McDuck can say if it's good or not.

- i just coded it and looked how it looks,and it's nice &).

Cheers.

ShadowWz:
Hi,

if you have arrows on bar it's mean at next bar you buy at green arrow level or sell on red arrow level.

Cheers.

If i'm running the mq4-file in 5-min i get constantly one green and one red bar.

Could you give an example in attached chart when to sell and when to buy, or else we will have 100 trades a day on 5-min?

Files:
tsd_2.jpg  49 kb
Reason: