Have parameters need a MT4 programmer

Hi folks,

I am looking for a MT 4 programmer who would be willing to code me a EA in Metatrader 4 in a mini partnership.

The deal being I supply you with some cheeky settings in return for the final version. Coding isnt my strong suite, any assistance would be welcomed.

got the mother in law coming over sunday should I stop smiling !

Hi trevtrade

Why don't you post the system's rules here? This is the purpose of this forum - improving our trading skills together.

Please explain your system. if I find it interesting, I will code it.

Bye.

Hey Trevtrade,

Where all here to help one another, Our goal? to outnumber winning pips as opposed to losing them. So if you don't want the reveal your rules on trading hey thats cool but as for coding you could try these two EA builder's to construct your EA.

Zerocode, for MT3 & there is a beta version for MT4

Gordago for MT4.

I use Gordago, although it's limited as it only uses the standard indicator set as provided on the stoko MT4 package. same goes for Zerocode.

Zercode code, you must register before you can download.

Gordago you can download the demo & do everything except export the file into an EA, however at least you can test & so if all indicators are there that you require then purchase this & see how you go.

If this helps then great, if not & you share your idea, there are people here with tons of experience who can help & or maybe create an EA for you.

May the heavens shower pips on us all.

Jorgka

trev trade parameters

cucurucu,

appreciate your reply

Using two MOVING AVERAGES 29 ema + 48 period ema.

on a 15min GBP-USD. intial tight 10 pip stop what moves to entry after +27 pips then trailing at 21 > 40 achieved.

if that critera insnt met then a entry is made when the candle closing from below or above a singal 11 period simple moving average on the 30 min then one cancels the other if parameters are met, again very tight stop with 20 pip plus trailing stop. if you look back over the last 3 days you would have captured some great moves.

Both system parameters operates from 07.00GMT to 21.00GMT out of core trading hours suffers whipsaw, low volume.

trevtrade

can this be programmed into MT4 EA?

Using two MOVING AVERAGES 29 ema + 48 period ema.

on a 15min GBP-USD. intial tight 10 pip stop what moves to entry after +27 pips then trailing at 21 > 40 achieved.

if that critera insnt met then a entry is made when the candle closing from below or above a singal 11 period simple moving average on the 30 min then one cancels the other if either set of parameters are met, again very tight stop with 20 pip plus trailing stop. if you look back over the last 3 days you would have captured some great moves.

Both system parameters operates from 07.00GMT to 21.00GMT out of core trading hours suffers whipsaw, low volume.

trevtrade

Reason: