MTF Price - page 2

sailor:
one quest is the indicator dynamic real time refreshing? sailor

The "indicator" updates each tick. When the market opens today, put an MTF_price H1 on a M5 chart. You'll be able to quickly see how it works in real time.

Late to find this thread. I love these indicators! Great job.

Yea, that's from MTF "papa"s earlies

latest and updated in MTF thread

Try this one.. it's pretty cool, actually shows the full candle instead of lots of mini candles.

Files:

drgoodvibe:
Try this one.. it's pretty cool, actually shows the full candle instead of lots of mini candles.

Thanks, I really like this one too.

EA that plots closing prices

Hello,

Could anyone kindly tell me where to find an EA that plots closing prices on the chart just like PARABOLIC does (but without the dots).

I'm always manually monitoring closing prices on my charts and I wanted an EA to do this for me. Basically this EA will always draw a horizontal line at the CLOSE price of every bar just like parabolic does but without the dots. This will help in monitoring the UPTRENDS & DOWNTRENDS (: [Lower Highs, Lower Lows])

Regards

odj66:
Hello,

Could anyone kindly tell me where to find an EA that plots closing prices on the chart just like PARABOLIC does (but without the dots).

I'm always manually monitoring closing prices on my charts and I wanted an EA to do this for me. Basically this EA will always draw a horizontal line at the CLOSE price of every bar just like parabolic does but without the dots. This will help in monitoring the UPTRENDS & DOWNTRENDS (: [Lower Highs, Lower Lows])

Regards

you can use also mtf ma period 1 price C,O,HL ; indis - mtf thread

Files:

Looking for Price Indicator

Does anyone know of a Line Indicator that mimics price and can be placed in a lower data window? An Indicator that could be over-layed onto a MACD, Stoch, etc. I greatly appreciate your help...

brentgag:
Does anyone know of a Line Indicator that mimics price and can be placed in a lower data window? An Indicator that could be over-layed onto a MACD, Stoch, etc. I greatly appreciate your help...

Pick up the good book by William Blau called "Momentum, Direction and Divergence" John Wiley 1995. Every trader should have this in his library.

The above book will give you ways to simulate time series with the use of long term multiple smoothed momentum studies.

Keit

Reason: