Stop loss in pips

Hi ,does anyone know how to have order tickets display stop loss & take profit in pips in MT4 platform ?

Your reply appreciated.

There's no way!

baron193:
Hi ,does anyone know how to have order tickets display stop loss & take profit in pips in MT4 platform ? Your reply appreciated.

Do you mean to display them in pips in the Terminal window? (The window below the chart).

If that's what did you mean, I think no way.

Hi mohamed, thank you for your reply.

No, what i mean is: i'm used to having the s/l and t/p predetermined when an order ticket comes up say, 10 pips s/l 20 pips t/p they are parameters set with my current brokers platform because i trade in high frequency there's not enough time to keep setting s/l & t/p .

I have tried to find it in MT4 but i can't ,.

I only use them for protection in case of communication failure so they don't have to be accurate.

baron193:
Hi mohamed, thank you for your reply.

No, what i mean is: i'm used to having the s/l and t/p predetermined when an order ticket comes up say, 10 pips s/l 20 pips t/p they are parameters set with my current brokers platform because i trade in high frequency there's not enough time to keep setting s/l & t/p .

I have tried to find it in MT4 but i can't ,.

I only use them for protection in case of communication failure so they don't have to be accurate.

Hi baron,

Do you mean you want to modify your order and set the s/l = 10 & t/f = 20 everytime a new quotation arrive?

(I'm so sorry if I made toubles to you)

That would be excellent but not necessary, just an adjustable s/l or t/p in pips that remains the same until readjusted by the trader, i'm surprised no one has asked for it before !.

No trouble mate !, i don't have no expectations any input is apreciated, thank you again.

baron193:
That would be excellent but not necessary, just an adjustable s/l or t/p in pips that remains the same until readjusted by the trader, i'm surprised no one has asked for it before !. No trouble mate !, i don't have no expectations any input is apreciated, thank you again.

baron,

I hope this work for you:

1- Download this script and place it in scripts folder then compile it.

2- This script will set the take profit and stop loss for all the opened orders to the value you enter.

Files:
demo.mq4  2 kb

Will try, thanks again!

can automate stop loss and take profit?

Mohammed:
baron,

I hope this work for you:

1- Download this script and place it in scripts folder then compile it.

2- This script will set the take profit and stop loss for all the opened orders to the value you enter.

is it automatic stop loss and take profit? can do this as EA?

Reason: