Password protection to EA - page 3

Mohammed;

shwetha saids that Fxcm provides this service. I remember talking to someone from Fxcm, at the World Money Show in Olando Florida last month. He was saying that they were thinking of starting a program of managed accounts using your system. Their pro traders would trade your system on your account. I am not sure if its a realility yet or not.

Will be going to the Forex Show in Fort Lauderdale at the end of this month I'll talk to them again there.

I beleive, and shwetha indicates too, that the code has to be in easy language not MQ4 / EX4. so protecting your MQ file is a non issue.

The CockeyedCowboy

Mohammed:
The same question hitting my mind too!
shwetha:
i want to upload the EA to the brokers server so that i need not depend on my computer and internet to trade and my computer need not run 24 hrs and incase there is some power failure or something my trading wont be affected. that facility is available with the fxcm people but they want the code to be in easy language.

i hope it is clear now.

bye

shwetha

If you put your code in easylanguage, it is easy.

In the power editor, simply click on file then protect,

then enter your password and you are set, file is protected

your EA @ brokers server

hi mohammed

visit this URL for more details

http://fxcm.com/system-trading.jsp;jsessionid=BNCEJKBGGMAH

System Trading

System Execution Desk

Third Party Software

System Trading

System Execution Desk

The FXCM execution desk is a FREE SERVICE that will allow traders to achieve superior trading results and eliminate costly errors. Private investors, CTAs and hedge funds that have developed mechanical trading systems can have their system automatically generate trades on the FX Trading station. Our proprietary robot will transfer signals from Trade Station (or any easy language code) to the FX Trading Station where trades will be automatically executed.

Free 24-hour system execution desk

Automatic execution for all Easylanguage systems

Around-the-clock monitoring by trading/IT personnel

Complete confidentiality protecting your trading system

Superior trading results

Why Should You Use the System Execution Desk?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around-the Clock IT/Tech Support: Computer or Internet failures, price feed interruptions and software errors are issues you must consider when running trading systems. FXCM's IT, Tech and Trading personnel are ready to intervene on your account 24 hours a day.

Superior Execution: FXCM execution desk benefits from the infrastructure of a company operating in 3 continents and executing up to 1 million transactions each month. Credit lines with 14 banks gets you the best execution and IT, Tech, Sales and trading personnel give you a service previously available only to large funds.

Achieve Superior Results: The system desk allows individual traders to implement their strategy to achieve results closer to the trading system's theoretical performance! Most traders have good trading strategies but they cannot apply them consistently 24-hours a day. Good strategies end up losing money because traders miss large winning trades or simply forget to place critical stop orders. Automatic trade execution enables traders to take advantage of all trade opportunities maximizing results.

Eliminate Stress: Many traders allow emotions to influence their trading decisions and often lose money because of this. Automation takes stress, the number one enemy of traders out of the equation.

Reduce Overhead for Money Managers: Very few CTA or hedge funds can commit financially to an efficient 24 Hours a day FX trading desk. These funds do not get the chance to attract institutional investors who do not invest in structures with tight logistics. Our in house desk provides you with the logistics of a worldwide financial firm and with execution support 24 hours a day. FXCM's execution desk allows you to reduce currency overlay fees by fully automating your overlay model.

Money managers can now concentrate on improving profitability by designing new trading strategies or by raising additional funds. This structure increases funds' credibility and suits institutional investors. Your fund will then be in a better position to raise additional capital.

Getting Started

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free service for all accounts above $100,000

$10 commission per lot round turn for accounts under $100,000

TS8 or TS2000i codes required

Steps To Getting Started

Sign a Confidentiality Agreement to protect your system's integrity

Send your Easylanguage code to the FXCM System desk (encrypted or not)

We run your code on backup machines for you to test execution and verify set-up

Sign a letter of direction to allow us to trade the system on your behalf

Live Implementation in a matter of days

i hope this information is useful to the forum members

easy language forum

Foreverold:
If you put your code in easylanguage, it is easy.

In the power editor, simply click on file then protect,

then enter your password and you are set, file is protected

hi

is there any forum for easy language ,like this forum for meta language.

by the way do u know easy language,and if i give my code in meta language can u convert the same to an easy language code.

shwetha:
hi

is there any forum for easy language ,like this forum for meta language.

by the way do u know easy language,and if i give my code in meta language can u convert the same to an easy language code.

Hi shwetha,

I was planing to study easy language. I'll speed up my plans (Insha Allah) to convert the code for you from MT4 to EL.

PS: I'm reading the ELreference2000i.pdf (easy language reference), I can send it to you if you give me your email! I can't find the link where I downloaded it from.

Mohammed:
Hi shwetha,

I was planing to study easy language. I'll speed up my plans (Insha Allah) to convert the code for you from MT4 to EL.

PS: I'm reading the ELreference2000i.pdf (easy language reference), I can send it to you if you give me your email! I can't find the link where I downloaded it from.

I've found the link to the easy language reference:

https://www.tradestation.com/support/books/default.aspx

Direct download:

https://www.tradestation.com/support/books/pdf/EL_Ref_Guide.pdf

Yes Tradestation has a forum, but you can no longer read,or download anything unless you have a username and password

https://www.tradestation.com/support/TS_Logon/TS_logon.aspx?TS_NEXT_URL=https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/MySubscription.aspx

I am still relearning easylanguage, I'm sure there are other more skilled

insha allah

Mohammed:
shwetha, In this case you can use the code I sent to you. Wait to Monday and test it.

hi

its working as u said......thx

How to set limit the days of using EA?

Dear Mohammed,

how to code the limit the days of using EA?

thanks

rex.

Mohammed:
Well, there are hundreds of methods to protect you EA:

1- You can use the code I submitted (hard coded password).

2- You can make an algorism to collect something and compare it to the password. (For example: the account margin x date of purchase / 100).

3- You can create a dll and ship it with the EA and the dll will handle the password (it can connect to your web site and get the password).

4- You can tie the EA with the account number of the user. You ask him by email to give you the account number then you but it in the EA and compile it then send the compiled version to the user.

5- You can the EA works with a specified MT version only.

6- You can limit the numbers of running of the EA.

7- You can limit the days of using the EA.

8- You can share the EA for free and ask the user if he like it to donate you. REOMMENDED

Hi

I am going to host an EA with my broker and I want add so the EA can only be used on my account.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Reason: