Literature. Neural networks. Genetic algorithms. Digital signal processing. Mathematics, analysis. Statistics. - page 12

I studied by Robert Laforet - Object-Oriented Programming in C++, but I didn't look for it to download...
joo:
What book would you recommend that explains classes and other OOP (C++) concepts as simply as possible?

Abzasc:

StatBars:

Thank you. I'll have a look.

R.Laforet Object-Oriented Programming in C++.djvu

joo:

And lastly, the tastiest part.

Finance. The archive is divided into 4 parts. Don't forget to download the header.

archive header

part -1

part three.

The links are dead.

Abzasc:

The links are dead.

Heehee. Killed the files. Because nobody downloaded them for a long time. :)

Even though I warned you that you needed all the parts.

I'll fix it.

joo:

Corrected.

Thank you. But in the long run, it's not an option, the links will keep dying... We'll have to think of something else.

Abzasc:

Thank you. But by and large, it's not an option, links will keep dying... We'll have to think of something else.

Yeah, man. Here, I'm thinking about it, what can I do? I can re-post anything in this thread, but where, and in a way that solves the problem of dying links.

joo:

A website, on ucoz, for example. Or maybe arrange with someone here who has some.

Alternatively, put on a torrent, even if no one will be on the distribution, you can always ask to be connected.

Still, you can try to ask the admins to make a profile to fill in the files, and register a nyet "librarian" for the case. But it is unlikely that they will go for it... We'll have to ask the whole world))

If you need to download individual books, I can give you a link. But this will have to be downloaded from me. The speed is slow.

joo:
Yeah, man. Here, I'm thinking about it, what can I do? I can re-upload everything in this thread, but where, and in a way that solves the problem of dying links.

On Pauk you can try to upload. True, they need to write a letter that would have allowed in the "Library" branches to create.

Vinin:

If you need to download individual books, I can give you a link. But this will have to be downloaded from me. The speed is low.

Thank you, we'll leave it at that. If the links to the literature turn out to be broken, ask Vinin for the missing files.

This is a temporary measure. I'll convert all the literature to torrent and post the links here. I can't promise very soon, but I'll try to do it within 3-4 weeks. Later I'll ask the moderators to clean up the thread from posts with old links.

Reason: