Ichimoku Alert - page 6

GT3RS:
Hi everyone,

Sorry for digging this thread up from the dead!!

I too would love an alert PURELY for Chikou Span crossing price, but the latest version seems to have lost that facility.

Would it be easy to add it back in?

Many thanks in advance,

GT3RS

same here, any news?

ok a quick test and I believe v1-option 2 IS the Chinkou alert

Now perhaps you could update? The mods are nice to hide/show things but the alert needs to be as same as V1

thanks

Just in case - Chinkou span is no different than standard MT4 momentum indicator with period equal to Kijun in your Ichimoku settings. So a simple momentum alert indie will do.

SVGuss:
Just in case - Chinkou span is no different than standard MT4 momentum indicator with period equal to Kijun in your Ichimoku settings. So a simple momentum alert indie will do.

momentum is an oscillator that runs in a seperate window, please explain further!

>>>

Btw, v2 may also be correct, on option 2 for a Chinkou/Price cross. Can anyone confirm v2?? cheers [Chinkoou being the lagging price. This alert is an entry or confirmation signal.]

zigflip:
momentum is an oscillator that runs in a seperate window, please explain further!

All those indicators are the same, be it cci or stochastic ot ichimoku - they just recalculate price and show the same thing. What is the difference, in what window, separate ot chart, they run?

Here is a Chickou span with period 10, and a momentum with the same period. It is absolutely the same/ Look at the cross.

The only thing this Momentum (or "Chickou span" if you wish) shows is that whether the price X bars ago was higher or lower than the current. Nothing else.

Files:
10.png  27 kb

[langtitle=es]Ayuda para crear una alarma[/langtitle]

[lang=es]Hola,, uso el indicador Ichimoku y queria una alarma sonora para el cruze de kinjun-sen con Tenkan-sen por encima o por abajo,si fuese posible hacer esa alarma.

Alguien puede ayudarme? muchas gracias..[/lang]

Ichimoku with alerts is on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173618

Django:
Hello Snowski

I cannot turn off the 3 alerts out of 4 alerts given in the indicator.

I just want one alert of Tenkan Kijun cross & not the all alerts.

Can u please help me to have only Tenkan Kijun Cross alert.

Thanx in advance

Try Ichi360V8, it's free

What a gem is Ichi to trade with, I can't understand why it has taken me so long to fall in love with it!!! I use the 4hr and the daily. Is there a vote yet on the best indi for it that I can download, has anyone tried the ichi360v8 as recommended? Can someone post the indy here?

SVGuss:
:)

All those indicators are the same, be it cci or stochastic ot ichimoku - they just recalculate price and show the same thing. What is the difference, in what window, separate ot chart, they run?

Here is a Chickou span with period 10, and a momentum with the same period. It is absolutely the same/ Look at the cross.

The only thing this Momentum (or "Chickou span" if you wish) shows is that whether the price X bars ago was higher or lower than the current. Nothing else.

thannks guss, can you say on the momentum cross, does the cross occur at zero level of momentum? cannot see axis labels to right, thanks

Reason: