Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 13

harrymonic:
hi, i have been doing my reasearch in harmonic patterns, i found out, that every "M" and "W" patterns like bat, crab, etc are all successful, it only depends on what fibbonachi extension it will fall. at to crack that, you need to know the "time"element of the pattern forming. i noticed that these triangles have unique ratios, not only with respect to price, but with time. I used an architectural software called autocad to calculate the mystery of what time should the price reverse approximately. with that, i know where to place my limit order. i know when a bat of butterfly pattern will potentially fail and become a crab, etc. i'm now perfecting my reasearch,. im now testing this and so far, i get really god results, i will be posting some trades in realtime.

Nice work Harry. Any progress?

poruchik:

Try new mod indi for EA 12.0

TEST FROM 2.01.2010

TT- table https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Hi Poruchik, please point me to a post with a summary table of patterns for the ZUP_v135 ALL indi, similar to the table posted here, but possibly with all the patterns (swans, dragons, seahorse etc...) Does not matter if Ru or En really.

Thanks

poruchik:
All test H4 from 2.01.2010

Hi Poruchik, thanks for all your help and the excellent posts!

I was happy to see your test results, but I cannot make the EAs work, other than the Order(ea)Line EA. I would be OK with that too, but that one has no basic rules/filters, neither the automatic SL TP1 and TP2 settings according to harmonic teachings. Any recommendation?

Pls help.

Tnx.

jsambung:
Ouw. The bug is : you open this EA on same pair in different TF. Try the new one, it's support same pair with different TF like your screen

after doing compile its show 3 error.

tankbeta:
Yes search harmonicstrader website, the EA is fully automated with LOTS of features. its still under development but its already functional. if you want to join the discussion you may join us here HARMONIC EA DISCUSSION

Hey tankbeta, have you used / tested the EA? If so, would like to know your experinece with different settngs.

Tnx.

poruchik:
It is very badly

can u explain about :

Open Stop Order_Option

takeprofit option

stoploss option

and for every of these num 0,1,2,3 ,... what is the meaning of each at ea.12??

and please say to me for e.a i want to ea get position at 1.27 of XA and set takeprofit 20 pipand stoploss was 1.618% fibo of XA how i must set this ea ???

thanks

senator:
can u explain about :

Open Stop Order_Option

takeprofit option

stoploss option

and for every of these num 0,1,2,3 ,... what is the meaning of each at ea.12??

and please say to me for e.a i want to ea get position at 1.27 of XA and set takeprofit 20 pipand stoploss was 1.618% fibo of XA how i must set this ea ???

thanks

No one is here know about ea.12 setting ???!!!!!!

poruchik what kins version ZUP and EA do you use?

And what kind EA that has a small drawndown? Thank you

Hi,jsambung,poruchik and

JohnCapa ,Nice to meet you, and thanks for all your posts i´d read them (Not all hehe there are too much) ! I have a question I hope you can help me ...I was using AMP Indicator (Manual Trading) and since two weeks ago, i decided to search an ea harmonic pattern, in google i found the Orderline EA (I think is the better with the

correct setting zup) in the web.

I´m trying use it with ZUP 146p and 148, i have the black_gartley_murray+ea.tpl, I changed the name ZUP_V102 to ZUPp_146 in this template, but when i was testing with the ZUP 102 and the Murray Math the OrderLine find very patterns but with this Zup version it only show in the Expert tab for example

"Order[èá]Line USDSEK,H1: Position price at : 8/8th Hardest line to rise above"

So I don´t know if I have to apply some changes with this version or i have something bad in my config i attach a picture of my screen.

NOTE: When I change the ZUP_V102 indicator it put the order sell limit but with the ZUPp_146 nothing ...

Thanks in advance ...

And Merry Christmas !!!

Files:
screen.jpg  95 kb
captura2.jpg  228 kb
captura3.jpg  178 kb

poruchik

hi can you share new zup ea work in mt4 v675 ?thanks..

email 353755523@qq.com

poruchik:

Use AP & Butterfly
Reason: