Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1164

hi mladen

please make this indicator multitime frame .

thanks

Files:
Trend..zip  85 kb

tampa_:

Hi Tampa,

Could you please post the on chart indicator as well ? 

alozard:

hi mladen

please make this indicator multitime frame .

thanks

That indicator is based on daily time frame already

Mr M

I can do so as you explained , remove the 2 lines of code,  but the only problem is its not MTF

I also downloaded this MTF ribbon by you if you show me how ?

or my original one that I posted

Thanks

wallstreet444:

Mr M

I can do so as you explained , remove the 2 lines of code,  but the only problem is its not MTF

I also downloaded this MTF ribbon by you if you show me how ?

or my original one that I posted

Thanks

Like this

Mr M

Simple and perfect

have a good weekend

R Khan 

After searching for some time, I found 4 files claiming to be MTF WPR, however,  only 2 of them work in the current mt4 build and none of them is an actual MTF. Attached is one of these, you can see what I mean.

Does anybody have a link to or an actual mq4 file of a real MTF WPR? If not, can the attached be made a real MTF?

Files:

dabiel6:

After searching for some time, I found 4 files claiming to be MTF WPR, however,  only 2 of them work in the current mt4 build and none of them is an actual MTF. Attached is one of these, you can see what I mean.

Does anybody have a link to or an actual mq4 file of a real MTF WPR? If not, can the attached be made a real MTF?

Why don't you use stochastic?

When you set stochastic slowing to 1 and chose low/high for price, they are exactly the same (except that wpr is in negative values - I guess that Larry Williams "invented" that negative values in order to have an excuse to rename the stochastic)

mladen:

Why don't you use stochastic?

Thank you for the prompt response mladen ! I knew they were similar but did not realise that they are actually the same with the right settings. Your picture speaks for itself.

Now, however, you will make me search for a good MTF stochastic.. :-). Do you have one you could recommend?

Hi Mladen,

How do you make the following ema no repainting?

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal

thanks 

Reason: