Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1099

mladen please help me , what could this indicator is shown in the chart window .. thanks

Debates & Discussions

Multi Timeframe Indicators

iscan, 2016.05.20 00:12

Hello,mladen.

can you share the MQ4 file of the multiple time button in the picture to me?

thank you

If the mq4 file was not posted, than it means that ex4 file will be available

Since that ex4 file has no restrictions at all, I see no need to post mq4 files in cases like that

nurdin:

Debates & Discussions

nurdin, 2016.05.20 07:16

mladen please help me , what could this indicator is shown in the chart window .. thanks

I am afraid I do not understand the question completely

If you mean if it could be shown on a main chart, then the answer is : better not, since transferring it to main chart will deform the values (that is an oscillator indicator, not an indicator with values comparable to main chart values)

Hello, Mladen. Add, please, option MTF at indicators or take one of the two in a single window with the option of MTF

Files:

Hello Mladen
Can you make these indicator mtf please?

hello Guys ill be really happy if anyone will multitimeframe this beaty, much appreciated

Andy 

Files:

manfloy:

hello Guys ill be really happy if anyone will multitimeframe this beaty, much appreciated

Andy 

Andy

It already is a kind of multi time frame - except it works for fixed daily time frame

Debates & Discussions

stas0202, 2016.05.20 09:51

Hello Mladen
Can you make these indicator mtf please?

stas

Use this one

mladen:

Andy

It already is a kind of multi time frame - except it works for fixed daily time frame

i experimented and changed parameters to M15-M30 - but seems on Daily time frame to working really well in conjunction with my requests . thanks for explanation Mladen have a good evening(local time)

Regards - Andy