Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 667

mrtools:
Hello Emmany4, Far as I 'm aware the indicators I referred to in the post responding to that post, do that.

Thanks MrTools, but the indicator you directed me to , is showing extra arrows more than this one, even with exact settings. i would appreciate if you can adjust the indicator or give me the setting that will match the indicator. Thanks in advance

mrtools:
Emmany4, I'm presuming your talking about the 1x5 so set the default settings for that and it should work as you are describing if i'm understanding correctly. . Please bear in mind the 1x5 warning indicator is using a code that will cause the arrows repaint and sometimes disappear.

MrTools, thanks for your effort. It is just that the indicators you suggested paint more arrows than 1x5, in whatever settings you choose when you compare them together. Thanks once again

Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

mladen:
secretcode Here you go :

Would you please check it mtf mode, it does not work properly!

Particularly H1 and older tf not works in mtf mode

Thanks

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go : dss_of_macd_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

secretcode:
Would you please check it mtf mode, it does not work properly!

Particularly H1 and older tf not works in mtf mode

Thanks

secretcode

Yes, you are right. I forgot that it is running in a strict mode. Updated the indicator at the original post. It should be OK now

mladen:
secretcode Here you go : dss_of_macd_amp_alerts_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Perfect! Thanks a lot Mladen for mtf version

Sincerely

secretcode

gptrend_v22.ex4 Anyone help out with the mq.4 file so it can be turned into a MTF indicator?

Files:

john1368:
gptrend_v22.ex4 Anyone help out with the mq.4 file so it can be turned into a MTF indicator?

With default settings it repaints at least 4-5 bars back when tested

emmany4:
MrTools, thanks for your effort. It is just that the indicators you suggested paint more arrows than 1x5, in whatever settings you choose when you compare them together. Thanks once again

emmany4

They are actually different indicators

the 1 x 5 checks when a ma crosses another ma and then immediately re-crosses it back and it uses one future bar for that (that is one of the reasons why it can repaint). Here s a version that will not repaint but will also not give signals on a current bar (in order to avoid repainting)

1x5_warning_system_left-to-right.mq4

Reason: