Where did the "STI" thread move - page 7

That might be interesting. Each broker has a tick volume of its own though.

Metaquotes here is a leader.

Another possibility is to prohibit trades when the average size bar (=ATR) exceeds certain limit (=TP)

I will be off till Monday, unfortunately.

Happy trading

It appeared that the basic idea for this EA is that of Gann's.

And it was forgotten.

There's one proposal to renew this EA by means of this indicator.

Thanks

Files:

alp:
It appeared that the basic idea for this EA is that of Gann's.

And it was forgotten.

There's one proposal to renew this EA by means of this indicator.

Thanks

Hey alp, I haven't had the opportunity to watch this indicator. Do you know if it connects the zig zag to the highest/lowest most recent bar all of the time, or does it only connect when it is signaling to make an opening position?

Nicholishen:
Hey alp, I haven't had the opportunity to watch this indicator. Do you know if it connects the zig zag to the highest/lowest most recent bar all of the time, or does it only connect when it is signaling to make an opening position?

Unfortunately I can't help you at this point. A friend of mine just gave me this indicator apparently taken from the same russian forum where this huge thread is still in progress. This thread is hard to follow since it was started by traders who have a good command of this subject.

My friend observed that STI concept has direct relevance to this topic despite the fact that v.1 is not well done as far as coding is concerned. The sequel made by you has greatly improved this advisor.

I will try to learn more about this indicator. Meanwhile please dig in the code to mark either conformity or lack of it with STI.

Regards,

alp

What is STI

I am new to this thread, what is does STI stand for, and where can I find more information on it?

STI is an EA available to Elite Subscribing members. The author wanted to make it less available.

(information comes from this thread)

Can this thread be locked??

Reason: