Self-teaching EA

Thanks alp.

I visited this link and I may say that Russian viac forum started very interesting thread about self-teaching EAs.

It was stated that some EA was sold many times for $50 - $150 and are selling now. It was posted the code of this EA as well.

It was stated that this EA is self-teaching: it remembers the price movement model and implements it during the trading.

It is necessary to do backtest this EA 2 or 3 times.

First time backtesting: M1 timeframe for 2 or 3 days.

Second and 3rd: backtesting on M1 timeframe during the 1-2 years.

After that this EA will create some files in terminal_dir\tester\files. Re-place those files to terminal_dir\experts\files because EA will use it during the real trading.

Somebody who is doing the forward test of this EA posted the login and password to his Metatrader so everybody may see the trades.

I can not say anything concerning this EA: I do not think that it is grail. But this subject about self-teaching EAs is very interesting.

I think that our programmers should look at the code posted on this link and explain to us about this self-teaching. No need for programmers to understand the Russian language to visit the link above. Everything is understandable.

I think that some pieces of the code responsable for this self-teaching may be used in our EAs.

I have tested some pairs from M1 to D1 with all ticks method. Results are so fantastic that it reminded me some old MT3 grails. However bad results occur. USDCAD was a failure on all timeframes. Shall we upload this EA here?

alp:
I have tested some pairs from M1 to D1 with all ticks method. Results are so fantastic that it reminded me some old MT3 grails. However bad results occur. USDCAD was a failure on all timeframes. Shall we upload this EA here?

It was stated in the link you provided that the people are still selling this EA. So it is commercial product. I think everybody may have this EA from this link. We do not need to understand Russian and may copy the code of this EA for free from the link you provided.

I visited that Metatrader (because this guy who is doing the forward test of this EA posted the login andpassword). So I am doing the detailed statement now for the two days testing.

It is the statements for two day forward testing:

- in pips;

- in deposit currency.

I am testing 1H cable. Three deals, one looser and two winners, -5 pips so far. The winners were closed before TP level which was actually never reached. Thus it has some gut feeling of danger:) just like a typical trader.

Another winner + 14 pips. Most probably a good scalper here

Still another winner + 16 pips after two hour timeout. Excelent win/loss ratio 5:1 so far

Forward testing statement was updated.

Files:

Updated forward testing statements by pairs in pips.

I want to re-mind that it is the very interesting EA and somebody (not me!) is testing it on demo and published the login and password to see the trades. So I am just creating the statements. For more information read this thread from the beginning.

alp,

where did you end up finding the file "Indicators_Lib.mqh"

still waiting for author's reply

Foreverold:
alp, where did you end up finding the file "Indicators_Lib.mqh"

It was posted there.

But it was posted as Indicators_Lib.mq4 with the note "place it in /include folder). May be this file should be re-named to the Indicators_Lib.mqh?

Reason: