Self-teaching EA - page 2

the file

experts\include folder

Files:

Hi

From where can I recieve M1 data 1-2 years ?

Newdigital

What tf and settings are you using for your test?

robak:
Hi

From where can I recieve M1 data 1-2 years ?

Newdigital

What tf and settings are you using for your test?

I did not download anything and i am not testing.

Alp posted the link for the russian viac forum. It was stated that there is Self-teaching EA. But on this russian link the author KENZO posted the code of this EA (FxDownloader). It may be clone or original code. I do not know.

And somebody on this russian viac forum starts to test posting the login and password to his MetaTrader. So I have opportunity to create the statements.

If you need data for 1 min you can download it from alpari. Or somebody or Codersguru created some thread about it and uploaded the 1M data to this our forum.

As to timeframe so this EA was teached by M1 data. So I think this person (his nick is Dmitrii) should use M1 timeframe as well.

Please find the updated statements.

Thanks Newdigital.

Thank you alp and newdigital, I must slowly be going blind

terminal_dir\tester\files

Hi,

I cannot find above files, can someone help.....

ref: post #2

tks

leighton

Thanks Cowboy,

What i really wanted to know was how to access ( terminal_dir\tester\files) that was referred to in Post #2.

tks again

leighton

terminal_dir is

leightonbeaty:
Hi,

I cannot find above files, can someone help.....

ref: post #2

tks

leighton

terminal_dir is the directory where your MetaTrader is installed, depands on your broker. Look under your "Program files" directory and u find it

Admin of this Russian viac forum moved the thread with this EA to the Commercial section. It is free section. The code of EA is on the first post of this thread here. Kenzo created EA which is profitable and he wanted to create the discussion about it: do we really need such kind of EAs?

I translated the comments to english:

//---- input parameters

extern double Lots=1.0;

extern int ReInvest=1;

extern int ReadHistory=1; //Reading the statistics files (1) or re-writing the statistics files (0)

extern double Probab=0.8; //required winning probability

extern int dstop=25; //step of the changing the stop loss in the stop package

extern int Nstop=1; //number of the stops in the stop package NO MORE THAN 3

extern int delta=1; //step of the changing the step in the vector

extern int Nidelt=20; //number of steps of the changing the step in the vector NO MORE THAN 30

extern int NN=10; //vector size NO MORE THAN 12 (pattern size)

extern double forg=1.05; //speed of forgetting of the teaching results (1 - not forgetting, 1.1 - forgetting; should be from 1.0 to 1.1)

extern bool ReplaceStops = true;

extern double lTrailingStop = 510;

extern double sTrailingStop = 510;

extern string _Parameters_b_Lots = "Lot size calculation module parameters";

extern int LotsWayChoice = 1; // Method of the lot selection:

// 0-fixed (constant) lot,

// 1-% from deposit,

// 2-factionally proportional,

// 3-factionally constant,

extern int LotsPercent =30; // % from deposit

extern int LotsDeltaDepo =500; // Coefficient of deposit increase

extern int LotsDepoForOne =500; // Deposit size for one mini-lot

extern int LotsMax =10000; // Max lot qualtity

And i want to say that there is the 3rd version already. This 3rd version is using FATL as a filter. Besides somebody backtested this EA so you may download the statistics files and place it to /file folder.

Person with nick Dmitrii are doing forward test of this EA (GBPUSD for M15 and EURUSD etc on M1 timeframes). Forward statements of the version 1 are attached.

Reason: