Indicators: Bollinger MA Price

Bollinger MA Price:

Bollinger Bands indicator with possibility to establish mode of moving average, applied price and deviation as a double value.

Author: Paladin80

How i can add it to MetaTrader ?

skyhate:

How i can add it to MetaTrader ?

(1) Download file *.mq4 for example into "your MT4 directory"\experts\indicators, (2) Open it with Metaeditor and press F5 or bottom "Compile", (if you downloaded source file into other directory, move compiled file *.ex4 into "your MT4 directory"\experts\indicators (3) Open or close and open MT4 again, in Navigator window in "Custom Indicators" you will find this indicator (4) Use it and enjoy.

Thanks you!

Dear Mr. Paladin Sir,

Based on our earlier discussion on other topic, I got interested your other indicators - particularly Bollinger Bands. I find it interesting, and when reading other material on BB - I am now more interested in studying BB with 2 setups - say 20,1 and along with it 20,2 - both at the same time on same chart. This shows a small band at both the BB's upper and lower - which gives edge in trading decision. At one place I saw use of 3 levels - 3 BB lines on the Upper side and 3 Bands on the lower side - total 6 lines. I am still at the very basic stage of learning Bollinger Bands and started some paper trading. But, studying during live market I am facing difficulty on taking decision to buy or sell. May be I need some more time to digest and understand.

My question / request - Do you have any good study material along with Indicator to study and apply in the market? I sincerely ask this question because - if I read general material - I personally have the tendency or inclination to get confused very soon. It is my personal problem, hence the honest request. If both - basic material information and MT4 indicator is received together from you (Mr. Paladin) - my success rate will be better. Looking forward, Mr. Maxim,

Kindest regards,

Rajendra Ghaisas, Mumbai, India.

when you say "as a DOUBLE VALUE," for the deviation, are you specifically meaning a double digit value like 10 0r 29; or 1/10ths as in 1.5 or 2.3?

If not can I request the 10ths ability incorporated? many thanks in advance

winbig:

when you say "as a DOUBLE VALUE," for the deviation, are you specifically meaning a double digit value like 10 0r 29; or 1/10ths as in 1.5 or 2.3?

If not can I request the 10ths ability incorporated? many thanks in advance

Double value means like 1.5 or 2.3 or 3.0 or 1.002. I used abbreviation from MQL4 documentation - double.

Paladin80:

Double value means like 1.5 or 2.3 or 3.0 or 1.002. I used abbreviation from MQL4 documentation - double.

hmm, it doesn't seem to work

hello,

where can i get mt5 version of this?

Reason: