Custom Indicator pasted to experts/indicator folder in broker program does not show up under Custom Indicators section of Navigator in trading platform

When I copy & paste an indicator into the broker's program I make sure the platform is closed.  Yet when I open the platform the indicator is missing.  Some say each Custom Indicator section will only accommodate so many indicators, so I deleted a few indicators in that section before adding new ones.  However, I'm encountering the same problem.  I have this ongoing problem with all broker platforms I am using with the exception of IBFX. 

I would appreciate any constructive input that will help me resolve this perplexing issue.

Ed G 

34638629:

When I copy & paste an indicator into the broker's program I make sure the platform is closed.  Yet when I open the platform the indicator is missing.  Some say each Custom Indicator section will only accommodate so many indicators, so I deleted a few indicators in that section before adding new ones.  However, I'm encountering the same problem.  I have this ongoing problem with all broker platforms I am using with the exception of IBFX. 

If you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8 do not install MT4 in Program Files,  use C:\MT4Installs\ or similar.