Interbank FX, LLC feedback please!

I like to get some feedback on Interbank FX, LLC from members with live accounts.

I noticed in the past some server downtime, is this still the case?

How long are you trading live with Interbank and what are the pro and cons.

Please let me know if you are live or demo, any feedback is appreciated.

shausmann,

I've had a live mini with Interbank for about four months now. When I first opened it, there were significant issues with downtime, no connection, etc. I was ready to close it out and move. Lately, I have been impressed with the stability of the connection. No downtime lately to speak of. I don't know if they have upgraded their servers, worked out some bugs, or are just having a run of luck. But if they keep up like they have been lately, I will stay with them.

Pros:

1) They now pay swap interest appropriately (before, they charged carry interest even if your position was interest positive--this also almost made me close the account)

2) You can trade micro-lots smaller than $1.00 pips (dime pips and even smaller apparently)

3) EA's execute well and without lag time

4) Customer service is good, you can click on 'chat live' on their homepage and someone will respond quickly.

Cons:

1) They have resolved the two big things that were bothering me--the downtime and the swap interest. If their servers stay solid, I will stay with them.

That is my experience, I would also be interested to hear what others say!

Eric:
shausmann,

I've had a live mini with Interbank for about four months now. When I first opened it, there were significant issues with downtime, no connection, etc. I was ready to close it out and move. Lately, I have been impressed with the stability of the connection. No downtime lately to speak of. I don't know if they have upgraded their servers, worked out some bugs, or are just having a run of luck. But if they keep up like they have been lately, I will stay with them.

Pros:

1) They now pay swap interest appropriately (before, they charged carry interest even if your position was interest positive--this also almost made me close the account)

2) You can trade micro-lots smaller than $1.00 pips (dime pips and even smaller apparently)

4) Customer service is good, you can click on 'chat live' on their homepage and someone will respond quickly.

Cons:

1) They have resolved the two big things that were bothering me--the downtime and the swap interest. If their servers stay solid, I will stay with them.

Hey Eric,

thank you very much for your detailed feedback.

Anybode else is welcome to post about live accounts with Interbank.

Eric:
shausmann,

Pros:

Cons:

What EA do you use on interbankfx?

Leutzuro,

Lately, I have been doing a lot of testing on grids. I have several demo accounts running, and I am using very small micro-lots on my live account. I like to do some small-scale testing on my live account for a more realistic testing experience.

So far, I have not found the key to the grid. I am still working on it. So nothing to report right now.

Eric

Files:
grid_screen.gif  43 kb

Today was a server downtime(5min)

serpfra1:
Today was a server downtime(5min)

Hi serpfra1,

what time was the server down??

Thanks

Any other brokers

Does anyone know of any other broker in the United States that uses the metatrader platform? I want to find one that trades futures, CFD's, and forex and possibly stocks.

Does anyone know what the "Metaquotes Data Center" is? Can you use their server to obtain a datafeed?

Do all brokers including Interbank charge/pay Swap Interest when trading?

dshadow35:
Do all brokers including Interbank charge/pay Swap Interest when trading?

Most do. Some people in this forum say that there are certain brokers that don't charge or pay swap at all. If there is one that uses MT4, I would love to know about it, but I don't think there is.

Eric:
Leutzuro,

Lately, I have been doing a lot of testing on grids. I have several demo accounts running, and I am using very small micro-lots on my live account. I like to do some small-scale testing on my live account for a more realistic testing experience.

So far, I have not found the key to the grid. I am still working on it. So nothing to report right now.

Eric

Eric, how is your Gid EA doing in the live account? How does it handle large losses? Overall I just wanted to know how it work.

Thanks!

Reason: