MT 4 (Interbank FX) won't connect

Hello, I chose to open a live account with Interbank FX, and to let my EA run on the application on a linux VPS with wine. Everything is working fine, except that it doesn't connect.. Does someone know which dll's are required to let it connect? or maybe some other reason why it doesn't connect? (I used the same login and server as before, and it does connect on my PC (not VPS) Thank you very much in advance!!

Is Data Server auto configuration (Tools, Options, Server) checked ?

Yes, also all servers are enabled (proxy, DDE, I don't know what they mean, but it doesn't work with and also not without).

My host thinks it needs one or more dll's, but they don't know which...

Have you selected the "InterbankFX- Live Accounts" server instead of the Demo ?
You could also uninstall and reinstall MetaTrader Terminal.

Yes, since it's a mini mt4 accounts it should be "InterbankFX-MT4 Mini Accounts".

We have news though: it needs 123 (or something like that, maybe 132) dll-files of the 400 possible dll's. So they'll first try that and later they will try to find other solutions if that wouldn't work...

Any suggestions are always welcome :)

Maybe there is a firewall on your linux?

yes but that's not it..I/We still don't know why it doesn't connect..

you mention VPS: is there masquerading needed (and enabled ipv4 forwarding)?

Have you tried in Options the server place "nnndomain.ext" or "server. ip.address:443"

Hello,
Thank you for your responses, but I'm getting a new kind of VPS (I don't know what it is called, but it will be less then a VPS but it will be windows and I'll be able to run MetaTrader 4). I wouldn't get access to the VPS to try these things anyway of my hosting provider ( because they were working on that new product)
Reason: