Discussion - page 2

newdigital:
Alpari and North Finance. The name of the broker you may see in Detailed Statements. The Detailed Statements are uploading once per two days in the respective threads.

Now we are modifying EAs to test more and to use 2 or 3 EAs on one copy of Metatrader. We are using 23 copies of MetaTrader now so if we use 2 or 3 EAs per MetaTrader we will have place to test more EAs. By the end of this week or by the beginning of the next week this job should be ready.

Then we will test more EAs and will modify EAs to be profitable. It is the general idea as we understand it.

thanks I look forward to the results. Have you noticed any major difference between North Finance or Alpari in results?

drgoodvibe:
thanks I look forward to the results. Have you noticed any major difference between North Finance or Alpari in results?

Different of course. But not so much. Mainly with high/low inside the bar in intraday. Sometimes. But not so much. Almost the same. Alpari and North Finance are competitors.

There are other brokes but with very different data (Neuimex for example). I am not using Neuimex.

newdigital:
Different of course. But not so much. Mainly with high/low inside the bar in intraday. Sometimes. But not so much. Almost the same. Alpari and North Finance are competitors. There are other brokes but with very different data (Neuimex for example). I am not using Neuimex.

this just means that if a person were to fund a North Finance account and an Alpari account, you can use the first and second best EAs for each pair.

drgoodvibe:
this just means that if a person were to fund a North Finance account and an Alpari account, you can use the first and second best EAs for each pair.

I do not understand what you mean.

You know that every broker is having different data. Alpari and North Finance are having the similar data and they are not connected between each other because they are real competitors. So, I am testing EAs using Aplari and North Finance. Later on I will use the other brokers.

I can not use one broker only to test EAs because the people may say that I am promoting the broker. So I am using two brokers. Later on I will use the other brokers.

Detailed Statements were uploaded to the respective threads.

Detailed Statements were updated today once again.

From the next week we will not use Detailed statements. We will use the script for report generation created by Igorad. Because we want to optimize the quantity of the copies of MetaTrader.

I think it will be more informative.

newdigital:
Detailed Statements were updated today once again.

From the next week we will not use Detailed statements. We will use the script for report generation created by Igorad. Because we want to optimize the quantity of the copies of MetaTrader.

I think it will be more informative.

Detailed Statements were updated by the script created by Igorad.

We changed the brokers.

Now we are testing EAs on North Finance and Fibogroup.

Any suggestion about brokers?

newdigital

Who is doing the testing and I understand that there is a test script for creating tests resultes. Can you fill me in on how things are done?

Thanks

cockeyedcowboy:
newdigital

Who is doing the testing and I understand that there is a test script for creating tests resultes. Can you fill me in on how things are done?

Thanks

We are testing.

The scripts are here.

Reason: