I sending my small modify this EA.

Add

GMACD filter, EA order send only H4+D1 trend

GBPUSD

TF any

settings icluded for MIG GMT

Regards

This code hot, not tested

Hi there, been testing Hans123 for awhile. I dont really understand what do you mean by TF any, but EA order send only H4+D1 trend? can you please briefly explain?

Regards,

David

davidke20:
Hi there, been testing Hans123 for awhile. I dont really understand what do you mean by TF any, but EA order send only H4+D1 trend? can you please briefly explain?

Regards,

David

Original HANS123 rules,

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=15439

Simple Combined Breakout System for EUR/USD and GBP/USD

Determine the 06.00 CET – 10.00 CET High Low on EUR/USD and GBP/USD

Determine the 10.00 CET – 14.00 CET High Low on EUR/USD and GBP/USD

Set BuyStop at High + 5 pips and SellStop at Low - 5 pips for both timeframes and both currencies

Set Target Price at entry + 80 pips for EUR/USD and entry + 120 pips for GBP/USD

Set StopLoss at entry - 50 pips for EUR/USD and entry - 70 pips for GBP/USD. If the other side of the breakout is within 50 pips for EUR/USD or within 70 pips for GBP/USD then the StopLoss will be that level (Longtrade: SL = Low range - 5 pips = SellStop; Shorttrade: SL = High range + 5 pips = BuyStop)

Move the SL to breakeven after a gain of 30 pips for EUR/USD and a gain of 40 pips for GBP/USD

If a certain position is taken and price turns agains you and it breaks the other side of the breakout channel then turn. If the breakout channel is broader then the stoploss first the stoploss will be hit. If the breakout channel is narrower then the stoploss then hitting the other side means that you have to turn your position. There is only one turn per time frame possible. This rule is a result of all previous rules. You can skip this rule if you want.

At 24.00 CET all orders expiring and close all trades at market. On Friday we do the same at 23.00 CET.

This link displays the time in every major city in the world: www.qlock.com. I am using CET time (Amsterdam, Frankfurt).

Results October 2005:

10/03 : -22 pips

10/04: -61 pips

10/05: -103 pips

10/06: +168 pips

10/07: +156 pips

10/10: +135 pips

10/11: +61 pips

10/12: +108 pips

10/13: +97 pips

10/14: +274 pips

10/17: +178 pips

Total: +991 pips

The results this month are extreme. In general the system gives you an average return of 600 pips a month from March 2005.

On monthly basis the results are:

March 2005: +721 pips

April 2005: +940 pips

May 2005: +296 pips

June 2005: +857 pips

July 2005: +1,352 pips

August 2005: + 35 pips

September 2005: -20 pips

October 2005: +1,825 pips

November 2005: +554 pips

December 2005: +345 pips

January 2006: +73 pips

February 2006: -13 pips

March 2006: +633 pips

April 2006: +617 pips

May 2006: +1,319 pips

June 2006: +251 pips

August 2006: -322 pips

All calculations before October 2005 are done by hand, so it is possible that there is a small deviation. It is only to show the power of such a simple system.

You can find a mini FAQ with the most regular EA's overhere (thanks to TR):

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/sho...postcount=5361

I don't trade an EA, so please don't ask.

This is the current version of Hans123, so please don't ask.

Use the thread's search facility before you ask.

Hans

-----

with this modify EA determine trend H4 and D1, if both same direct, open only one pending order ... H4+D1 direct.

No 2 pending , first buy and second sell.

frantacech:

with this modify EA determine trend H4 and D1, if both same direct, open only one pending order ... H4+D1 direct.

No 2 pending , first buy and second sell.

thanks for the info

regards,

david

Currently testing

I'm testing this on a demo realtrader micro account. Live statement is at http://www.fxtrade.co.nz/hans123/statement.htm. Testing on GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF (just curious to see how/if it works on this pair). I'll leave it running for a few weeks.

Cheers

kiwifxguy:
I'm testing this on a demo realtrader micro account. Live statement is at http://www.fxtrade.co.nz/hans123/statement.htm. Testing on GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF (just curious to see how/if it works on this pair). I'll leave it running for a few weeks. Cheers

HI, news about HANS123?! you still testing

regards ibraccio;)

With such good backtests, why would the thread die at the drop of a hat?

I mean, there was no reason, and suddenly the thread went ice cold.

Very bizarre.

tdion:
With such good backtests, why would the thread die at the drop of a hat?

I mean, there was no reason, and suddenly the thread went ice cold.

Very bizarre.

I was thinking that myself, strange

adrazz:
I was thinking that myself, strange

The Hans strategy is the only known free strategy that has remained profitable.It has outperfrmed all the commercial expert advisors sellers and freely known strategies

There is a new better version of the strategy ,which is more profitable and has lower drawdowns.Just email Hans

Just shows one does not need to buy expert advisors to be profitable

OILFXPRO

Wow Oilfx, never thought I'd hear you say something positive about Hans' strategy - you have always been less than complementary in the past...

FWIW, I forward tested this strategy for almost a year, until another strategy on the same account blew it, so I never bothered restarting it. And yes, it was profitable during this period. Unfortunately, the drawdowns that it sees would ensure that I would never trade it with real money - but that's just me...

Jgerousis has been live-testing this since Jan '07 but the link he posted a page or so back now goes to some ugly advert site, not the cool multiple live strategy results he had before - shame...

Reason: