Hans123 EA - page 5

omelette:
Wow Oilfx, never thought I'd hear you say something positive about Hans' strategy - you have always been less than complementary in the past...

FWIW, I forward tested this strategy for almost a year, until another strategy on the same account blew it, so I never bothered restarting it. And yes, it was profitable during this period. Unfortunately, the drawdowns that it sees would ensure that I would never trade it with real money - but that's just me...

Jgerousis has been live-testing this since Jan '07 but the link he posted a page or so back now goes to some ugly advert site, not the cool multiple live strategy results he had before - shame...

Omlette

A 1500 pip drawdown for 4 trades equates to around 400 pips average per trade/pair.It is in line with most of the profitable strategies

You have to look at all these strategies negatively and the worst case scenario

Traders misused the strategy and relied on it solely

No reason why it can not be used as part of a portfolio of expert advisors

OILFXPRO

Hans123 ea - 5 digit broker

Is there an ea for hans123 for a 5digit broker.

Or a similar ea which runs on 5 digit brokers?

I.e. Breakout ea, based on high and low of previous time frame.

E.g. Between 1am - 5pm <trade highs and lows between this time.

Parametrs should include hours and minutes when choosing the time period.

oilfxpro:
The Hans strategy is the only known free strategy that has remained profitable.It has outperfrmed all the commercial expert advisors sellers and freely known strategies

There is a new better version of the strategy ,which is more profitable and has lower drawdowns.Just email Hans

Just shows one does not need to buy expert advisors to be profitable

OILFXPRO

I am a newbie... where can I find Hans' email address?

deam:
I am a newbie... where can I find Hans' email address?

Just click on right corner, you have there12 attachments.

how to use this indicator

hellkas:
Very good indicator...

Hi hellkas!/

Please could you help me? I am not able to run this indicator. What coult be the problem?

Thank you.

schma

Determine the 06.00 CET – 10.00 CET High Low on EUR/USD and GBP/USD Determine the 10.00 CET – 14.00 CET High Low on EUR/USD and GBP/USD

I don't understand this ponts from Hans123 EA rules. Should I take High/ Low values from previous day at 06.00 CET – 10.00 CET, 10.00 CET – 14.00 CET and use it for T/P and S/L calculation? My time is GMT+2. How to convert CET time to GMT+2?

Central European Standard Time = GMT+1

Central European Summer Time = GMT+2

newdigital:
Central European Standard Time = GMT+1 Central European Summer Time = GMT+2

should the High/Low calculation done manually or EA already did this calculation when open orders? This values should be taken from previous day or for current day?

For example for 2011.09.21 EUR/USD:

07.00 - 11.00

07.00 -> High: 1.3707 Low: 1.3695

11.00 -> High: 1.3680 Low: 1.3663

11.00 - 15.00

11.00 -> High: 1.3680 Low: 1.3663

15.00 -> High: 1.3687 Low: 1.3665

which values should we take?

for example, today EA123 open BuyStop order at 1.3578, with T/P 1.3698 and S/L 1.3528

Reason: