TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_25 - page 2

Thank you Guys

Thank you guys. I'll change it if I can.

Statements were updated.

Files:

newdigital:
Yes it should be TSD EA.

This EA is trading on daily timeframe all the pairs mentioned inside the code. You may delete some pairs inside the code. Besides you may select the filter etc. Everything is changable inside the code only.

This EA should be attached to the one chart only (GBPCHF for example) and it will trade all the pairs listed in the code. Just delete the pair you do not want to trade. And for information you may read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172884

I thought that an EA only receives data for the pair it is attached to. But from what newdigital said, it can receive data for other pairs as well. How does the EA engine know what pair data to send to each EA? Thanks

coogee:
I thought that an EA only receives data for the pair it is attached to. But from what newdigital said, it can receive data for other pairs as well. How does the EA engine know what pair data to send to each EA? Thanks

It was programmed like this.

If you open the code in MetaEditor you will see the many pairs.

It means that EA attaching to one pair is trading all these pairs simultaniously. It was programmed like this especially. It is not difficult to program because it is D1 timeframe so EA is not very busy to controll all the pairs.

Please find updated statements.

Files:

Statements were updated.

Files:

Statements were updated.

Statements were updated.

Can u help

I start to test it and it gives me error: divide by zero.

Any suggestions?

elihayun:
I start to test it and it gives me error: divide by zero. Any suggestions?

This EA should be attach to the GBPJPY or GBPCHF chart, D1 timeframe. And this EA will trade all the pairs mentioned in the code. Just delete some pair in the code if you don't want to trade all.

Probably you attach this EA to many charts.

Reason: