Envelope 2.11 - page 51

Envelope 2.11

EA with settings. Timeframe.

Latesr version with fixed the bug: Envelope 2.11 was updated by Igorad to trade on the all the pairs (it was some problem with USDJPY as i remember):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173366/page7

Some important info about magic numbers in this EA.

New EAs' settings with/without MM. And latest settings which I used for portfolio trading (any broker).

Envelope 2.12: fixed version is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.

Envelope 2.13: fixed version with BreakEven option is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.

Envelope 2.13_5D_mini EA - 2.13 version modified for 5 digit broker is on this post.

Envelope_3b EA is on this post: distance in pips from upper and lower envelope can be controlled separately.

Envelope 2.13.1 version with 4/5 digits broker's settings, with predefined settings, with trailig stop fixed, with IBFX mini versions fixed and with other good fixing or improvements. Please use this version as the latest one. Thanks to mrtools. The version is on this post.

Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version: the change enables it to work on any broker since some of them are using symbol names like "EURUSD.", like "EURUSD." and so on. This one should work on any suffix / prefix used by brokers. Thanks to mladen. The version is on this post.

------------

Updated statement of Envelope 2.13.1 version EA, M15 tuimeframe, EURUSD:

Updated statement of Envelope 2.13.1 version EA, M15 tuimeframe, EURUSD:

Envelope 2.11

Latesr version with fixed the bug: Envelope 2.11 was updated by Igorad to trade on the all the pairs (it was some problem with USDJPY as i remember):

New EAs' settings with/without MM. And latest settings which I used for portfolio trading (any broker).

Envelope 2.12: fixed version is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.

Envelope 2.13: fixed version with BreakEven option is on this post. For the settings please look at previous links of this message.

Envelope 2.13_5D_mini EA - 2.13 version modified for 5 digit broker is on this post.

Envelope_3b EA is on this post: distance in pips from upper and lower envelope can be controlled separately.

Envelope 2.13.1 version with 4/5 digits broker's settings, with predefined settings, with trailig stop fixed, with IBFX mini versions fixed and with other good fixing or improvements. Please use this version as the latest one. Thanks to mrtools. The version is on this post.

Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version: the change enables it to work on any broker since some of them are using symbol names like "EURUSD.", like "EURUSD." and so on. This one should work on any suffix / prefix used by brokers. Thanks to mladen. The version is on this post.

------------

Updated statement of Envelope 2.13.1 version EA, M15 timeframe, EURUSD:

Envelope 2.11

------------

Envelope 2.11

------------

Envelope 2.11

------------

Envelope 2.11

------------

Envelope 2.11

------------

Envelope 2.11

------------

Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version

Hi Newdigital,

I try backtesting Envelope_2.13.2_mini_all latest version but no result. Have i missed something ?

Best regards

Rosalie

Reason: