Lesson 18 - Working with templates

Files:

More lessons?

Codersguru,

I check here every few days to see if there is a new lesson. Are you planning more, or can I stop checking? I think you mentioned you had one on optimisation in mind, is that right?

barry:
Codersguru, I check here every few days to see if there is a new lesson. Are you planning more, or can I stop checking? I think you mentioned you had one on optimisation in mind, is that right?

barry,

Thank you very much for your concern!

New lessons are coming! the problem is the time.

This course is amazing. I have however looked around and not found lessons 15 and 17...any ideas?

Thanx,

Graham

Coders Guru,

I just wanted to drop you a line. Im always looking at your material and reading up. I never really have too many questions, so I never get a chance to compliment. But, I just wanted to say, your doing a fabulous job man. Your materials are easy to understand and I would have to say the first of there own. I havent seen really any MQL4 courses. It takes alot of hard work and much time to put together and answer questions, on these lesssons of yours. Sometimes, great people are not praised enough by those that are so appreciative. I can see everyone here definetly appreciates your work. I just wanted to make sure I through in my 2 cents too. Very Good job buddy, very good job.

Best of luck to you in "your" trading path.

- secXces

gkozlyk:
This course is amazing. I have however looked around and not found lessons 15 and 17...any ideas?

Thanx,

Graham

Graham,

You're welcome!

These are the requested links:

Lesson 15

Lesson 17

Thanks!

secxces:
Coders Guru,

I just wanted to drop you a line. Im always looking at your material and reading up. I never really have too many questions, so I never get a chance to compliment. But, I just wanted to say, your doing a fabulous job man. Your materials are easy to understand and I would have to say the first of there own. I havent seen really any MQL4 courses. It takes alot of hard work and much time to put together and answer questions, on these lesssons of yours. Sometimes, great people are not praised enough by those that are so appreciative. I can see everyone here definetly appreciates your work. I just wanted to make sure I through in my 2 cents too. Very Good job buddy, very good job.

Best of luck to you in "your" trading path.

- secXces

secXces,

Could you tell me how to find sweet words like yours to reply you ?

Anyway, all the work I have been done is the normal result of the encouraging comments like yours.

Thanks again!

ask for profesional help

dear coder's guru

every body in this froum is aware of your never ending effort to help the others and i'm not an exeption.anyway it is long time that i am in need of a profesional programmer's help(like u) for helping me to create an indicatore which be able to recognize the price patterns(gartley,bat,butterfly,crab,ab=cd) and i found a MT3 indicator that just can find the butterfly(ofcourse it does not work properly and it gives false signals all the time).by the way would u help me in this matter.

you can find the description and ducuments here(from post #16)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173462

and here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439

the MT3 indicatore is attached too.

please do me a favor and help me and again thanks for sharing your knowledg with us

Files:
butterfly.mql  3 kb

Is Lesson 18 the latest ?

Hello codersguru

Not pressing you for more (tho that would be nice), just wanted to make sure I had all the ones available to date

thanks

JRtrader

Lessons 18

Hi there.

Is there a link where we can find all 18 lessons ?

I am very interested to learn to write my own but have no coding experience and I was thinking of doing by taking my first lesson.

Any help here is very much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Reason: