Golden Eagle Ea - page 2

newdigital:
Attached. But for MT4 only.

Thank You newdigital but i have for MT4 too

One note.My Golden Eagle EA uses Laguerre indicator,and not any another

profisharm:

I don't have interesting in your EA.Sorry!

MFX

profisharm:

I don't know why you are being like this - if I wanted to, I can pay someone to decode/decompile your EX4 EA - it is not a problem! - YOU ARE BEING A ARSE!!

I already knew that your version was using Laguerre - which probably means that you just replaced the custom indicator in the original with Laguerre!

People like you- well - not worth commenting on!

What do you want -money from people to use the EA which you modified from someone who was kind enough to share freely in the first place?

or a Pat on the Back? -well done! Good on ya!

treberk:
I don't know why you are being like this - if I wanted to, I can pay someone to decode/decompile your EX4 EA - it is not a problem! - YOU ARE BEING A ARSE!!

I already knew that your version was using Laguerre - which probably means that you just replaced the custom indicator in the original with Laguerre!

People like you- well - not worth commenting on!

What do you want -money from people to use the EA which you modified from someone who was kind enough to share freely in the first place?

or a Pat on the Back? -well done! Good on ya!

I think,you are only a clownman and jackass!! I dont want money from any,i only want to test it!I only needed some help,not else! If you mean yourself a very great person,you ok,f@ck yourself and go on!

This thread was closed

Reason: