coral.mq4

Files:
coral.mq4 3 kb
coral_mql.png 106 kb
PJ
PJ  
xenu:

AllAverages 2.5 with Statistics

AllAverages 2.5 modified to show some statistical data - average distance of AllAveragePeriods between AllAverage line and price, maximum distance and current. It alerts when current > average or max.

It should have unique Magic number for every chart.

Possible uses? It can show strong moves, trend exhaustion, entries in counter-trend strategies.

It is an excellent indicator that can not only be used to show strong moves, trend exhaustion, and plan counter-trend strategies but also averaging down or pyramiding positions.

Is there any mtf multi-currency dashboard with same logic?

Appreciate if anyone can provide link.

thank you 

tampa
tampa  

Moving average slope

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Just in order to have it (so that questions about it are avoided :)), here is the cumulative moving average too (description can be found here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_average )

PS: do not expect it to be too useful, and, in case that you don't see it on the chart, change the vertical scaling - it is probably out of the visible area

augusdel
augusdel  
Hello! I would like to ask a question to programmers.

Is there or is possible to create a mirror onchart moving average?

All I found only work in separate windows.

It could also be an onchart mirror snake or onchart mirror Hodrick-Prescott filter.

I think they could be very useful.

Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gusdlc:

It could also be an onchart mirror snake or onchart mirror Hodrick-Prescott filter.

Regards

That can not be done without heavy repainting and no connection to the actual price at all
augusdel
augusdel  
mladen:
That can not be done without heavy repainting and no connection to the actual price at all
mladen, Thanks for answering..  :)
myname
myname  
gusdlc:

Regards

Both repaint. How would you trade that?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Generalized frama (fractal adaptive ma) that does not use fixed high/low prices for fractal estimation, but the chosen value (that makes it suitable to be used for averaging any value, not just prices)

Files: