Moving Average - page 32

fxbs:
Hi, Bob! i see - refreshing... ok, try this mod: MA_MTF_MovingAverage_v1.1_HrzLn1.mq4 p.s. also AllAverages_v2.1. (level mods, previous posts) should be good

You da man !

guys, sorry - it was mistake in file MA_MTF_MovingAverage_v1.1_HrzLn1.mq4 ( no biggie- Min instead of Max ) who downloded- please, reinstall file (post 313-updated)

fxbs:
guys, sorry - it was mistake in file MA_MTF_MovingAverage_v1.1_HrzLn1.mq4 ( no biggie- Min instead of Max ) who downloded- please, reinstall file (post 313-updated)

Tried the updated version and it still doesnt update as the price changes the horizontal line will still remain where it was when the indicator is placed on the chart

How can I setup MA according to this indi ??

Dear all,

attached here the indi (realMACD.ex4) and when I see in the Inputs Variable there are the info:

- FastMAPeriod = 12

- SlowMAPeriod = 26

- SignalMAPeriod = 9

can anyone here help me do the samething (I mean can I get the same line - blue and red ?) with Moving Average (the standart indicator in metatrader) ??

- MA Period ?

- Shift ?

- MA Method ?

- Apply to ?

thanks for the attention

Files:
realmacd.ex4  4 kb

Request please.............

Could anyone please build me an indicator that will show how far the selected MVA is from the current price as per my attached example?

It makes for a very clear decision as to whether one could risk going into a trade knowing full well that the price may bounce off a certain MVA.

Much appreciate your willingness to further my prowess as a trader.

Best wishes.

Files:

Look at this post: may be it will help.

newdigital:

Much appreciated, ND. Will confirm by end of today. Thank you for your quick assistance.

Best wishes.

need your attention...

newdigital:

Dear NewDigital,

can you help me with my question down here ...?? please... I realy need your help... thanks..

tcl:
Dear all,

attached here the indi (realMACD.ex4) and when I see in the Inputs Variable there are the info:

- FastMAPeriod = 12

- SlowMAPeriod = 26

- SignalMAPeriod = 9

can anyone here help me do the samething (I mean can I get the same line - blue and red ?) with Moving Average (the standart indicator in metatrader) ??

- MA Period ?

- Shift ?

- MA Method ?

- Apply to ?

thanks for the attention

Adjusted MADistance...........

ND, I am not a coder by any means, but managed to get this indicator to do what I want it to do. I changed the Printed Information so that it is shorter in the first place and moved it across the the Right hand side of my candles so that I can see the information at a glance.

It seems pretty accurate, but if someone finds something in it that is wrong, please let me also know.

Appreciate your help.

I apologise for the large screen-print, but I cannot get it smaller and still the same effect.

Files:

tcl:
Dear NewDigital, can you help me with my question down here ...?? please... I realy need your help... thanks..

Can not do anything with ex4 file sorry (it should be mq4 file). Besides, I am not a coder so ...

Reason: